[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

szTHlaQ.jpg

:lol: msm

trump/putin/pence 2024

Consequences... how do they work? :rofl:

22% surge in number of older homeless people catches L.A. officials off guard
Andrea Colucci’s long, slow slide into homelessness began, as it does for many, with medical bills.

At the age of 67, she had decided to finally transition as a transgender woman. Her insurer balked at paying her surgeon’s bills, so she put them on credit cards.

Then her post-surgery housing plans fell through. A hospital put her out on the sidewalk in a paper gown.

Did you read the article? It gets better..

but her unemployment insurance ran out during the emotionally grueling 18-month process; she is still due for electrolysis so she no longer will have to shave in the morning.
She once made $1,000 a week working in the printing industry, but her Social Security income is less than it might have been: A methamphetamine habit sent her to prison, interrupting her work history.
Through a $20-million program run by L.A. Health Care, a managed care agency, and L.A. County’s Housing for Health, Colucci will receive a rent subsidy.
She has a laundry list of age-related ailments, including pulmonary disease, and would prefer senior housing. But she may have to leave the San Gabriel Valley to get it — there’s nothing there for $1,200 a month, her voucher limit, she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus fucking Christ, when did everyone here turn into a mix of absent, Orbital123 and Juggernaut?

I SUPPOSE THIS SORT OF AD HOMINEM ATTACK IS MORE INTELLECTUALLY RESPECTABLE AND ACADEMICALLY SUBSTANTIVE THAN A DETAILED EXPLANATION BEHIND YOUR BIGOTED VIEW OF THE TRIBALWAR GAMING NEWS COMMUNITY AND WHY EVERYBODY HERE IS A HOLOCAUST DENIER WITHOUT AIR CONDITIONING WHO THINKS THAT SNOW HAS NO MASS AND WENT BALD AT AGE 12. IT'S CERTAINLY MORE CREDIBLE THAN A STATEMENT THAT DISAGREES WITH ONE OF THE POLITICAL POINTS MADE IN THIS THREAD, AN EXPLANATION BEHIND THE DISAGREEMENT, AND AN EFFORT TO POINT OUT WHY THE VIEW WITH WHICH YOU DISAGREE IS INVALID

hey i kno i will rip off judah friedlander's self-proclaimed-world-champion schtick and u all will buy my unsubstantiated statements w/o question b/c i convinced u that i was an intellectual heavyweight when u were still 14

Jesus fucking Christ, when did everyone here turn into a mix of absent, Orbital123 and Juggernaut?

seriously, some of the most active posters in this thread post more racist shit than absent, more idiotic conspiracies than orbital, and even stupider shit than Juggernaught :D

when you really think about that for a minute, it's pretty fucking impressive

seriously, some of the most active posters in this thread post more racist shit than absent, more idiotic conspiracies than orbital, and even stupider shit than Juggernaught :D

when you really think about that for a minute, it's pretty fucking impressive

don't be giving urself big ups like that

u can't hang w/ any of those legends in any of those departments

#Sad!

Back