obibun laughs at gym rats

ITT: Nerd gets angry at jacked brolies, and jacked brolies reinforce their stereotype.

You're an idiot if you think someone who trains to be in peak physical condition can't also be intelligent (I think Belial is in school to be an engineer of some type). On top of that, I can't imagine how many hours Belial has sunk into helping people in the fitness forum. Seems like a pretty nice guy. Sounds like you're crazy insecure, Obibun.

And Spxnge, you're an idiot if you think hot women don't/shouldn't/won't legitimately like scrawny/unathletic men. Different personalities like different things. Most women have a negative viewpoint towards guys with very muscular physiques. They might think they're attractive, but they've been raised to think those men are also crazy narcissistic (and this is often the case), so when it comes to long-term relationships, they take the bookworm over the jock. This is basically chicks 101.

I think they prefer middle of the road over either extreme.

is that not the case with any hobby

most people define themselves to some extent by their interests

obibun's interests:

1. perpetual student
2. leeching off parents
3. being a failure in his parents' eyes
4. posting on a forum where everyone thinks he's a joke

It must suck to be a 5'2" nerdy asian, that's pretty much the most universally unattractive look ever.

believe me I know very little about Belial with the exception that he's apparently a big gym/fitness brolie

my personal opinion on him comes from the constant angst inherent in his personality

he rages equally as much as scrawny basement dwelling virgins and average losers

which means there's got to be some sort of gross insecurity if someone who looks like him gets visibly angsty and obsessive about someone like me who balls and fucks models

apparently you need to get into rock climbing before you forget everything you learned in chicks 101

lmao

hot women love scrawny unathletic men

lol

Actually, the hottest girls I see usually go out with the guy who doesn't try very hard.
That means they don't go to the gym more than 3 times a week unless they are training for sport.

Although, fashion is an exception.

edit: You still have to be confident and have game. It's pretty simple

Last edited:
one thing I've come to notice is that 90% of gym rats are literally either dumb as bricks or boring as fuck in real life

and both of these things are very unattractive to a discerning female who isn't a raging whore

my buddy was the same way. his ability to converse with a chick on a date was, "so, nice weather, isn't it" and then talk about his workout routine and some engineering shit he was learning

and he always wondered why after going out with a girl once he never heard from them again. we didn't have the heart to tell him that he was just plain boring as fuck and no girl who wasn't pisstank drunk wanted to spend more than ten minutes alone with him

It's an age thing. Most women who have any brains at all give up on gym rats eventually. Usually when they're nearing 30 and have gone through a few shitty long-term relationships with narcissistic gym rats. This has been my experience now that I'm on the other side of 25. I get numbers now without even trying from women who wouldn't have even looked at me in high school or in my early 20s. They see I'm smart, relatively good-looking, confident, and there's no ring on my finger. And I'm a runner/rock-climber, meaning I'm thin on purpose. A girl couldn't see that I'm in great shape until she got my clothes off.

I was assuming you guys were around my age, but maybe you're a lot younger than I am. In that case, you'll eventually see what I'm talking about.

Back