Have you ever been punched in the face?

U ever been socked in the kisser??

• Total voters
These days it's rare that anything posted on TW is noticed by me, but I have to admit that when the person posting as Havax starts typing about how tough he is, I get a semi.

says the 55+ year old woman choker lol

bring it u long-haired short man tough talker

not worried too much that you would punch me in the face, probably can't even reach it.

I'm surprised Amadeus answered no. Basement my little pony marathons get wild here in the states.

Its definitely a learning experience.

You understand why action hero stuff is bs real quick. Though I can't claim to ever have been seriously kicked in the nuts.

Here's hoping that never happens.

I've copped a knee to the nuts on two separate occasions. Both by pretty tough scary dudes who I wasn't agreeing with. It hurts a lot for a while, but being side kicked by a martial arts pro in the ribs near the armpit hurt for nearly 3 weeks. Taught me to keep my elbows in more.

I once got kicked square in the balls by a girl when I was in 6th year at school - something that I will never forget.

I got slapped really hard in the face by a chick once, right after she threw her glass of beer over me, that was special. I did deserve it though so fair enough, I laughed it off and had another drink.

probably, i grew up in the middle of two brothers but we usually wrestled, we pretty rarely hit each other. our dad was a cop so he taught us pretty early on you use your body weight or use a weapon, and don't get in fights because that is the behavior of assholes and apes.

not an ape or military so i haven't been in a fight since then. i also graduated college.

I exchanged punches with a 45 year old man last Thursday during hockey. He ran my crease and we had words, as it's the 5th time he's done it over the past year.

In competitive hockey, my defense would've handled it for me. In beer league, the goalie has to take care of this himself.

In grade school we were playing 'Kill the Man with the Ball'
Mark kicked me square in the nuts... but somehow missed
We both stood there, him thinking i should drop and me wondering how he missed my balls

And then I ran him down and pinned him to the ground for awhile
Another friend that never messed with me again.

fighting is fun

Fighting scares the crap out of me. I am worried what I will do and the consequences of me losing my cool.

I've been in a lot of fights growing up. Lost only 1. Cheap shot from a dude that's known for knocking people out. I was stunned, but not knocked out. Thinking back it was probably a mild concussion. I picked him up on the air and was going to slam him on the concrete ground and thought better of it and let him go. I was worried I might kill him if I did what I could have. Head first would not have been pretty.

17 stiches to the eyebrow and a broken nose from a single left handed hook. Have not had a fight since. Been close but talked people down before it got to that point. My size helps calm situations for the most part. Not many people try me.

Last edited:
Back