[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I haven't watched live tv since....the Superbowl last year?
no wait game of thrones

but neilsen ratings are still relevant I'm sure...

Lol people just posted about how the grammys were at an all time low and i posted the same thing?

Does anyone watch network tv anymore?

I havent watches network tv in years... Ive streamed football games and i have mlb tv

Only time i watch tv is espn at a bar

I guess there ratings are real if its pro trump and fake if its not pro trump tho :lol:

Lol people just posted about how the grammys were at an all time low and i posted the same thing?

I havent watches networo tv in years... Ive streamed football games and i have mlb tv

Then feel free to call those individuals out. I hate it when people flip an argument like that to suit their needs.

old people still watch a ton of tv

I'm one of them. I prefer my 65" screen and surround sound to a 10" screen two feet from my face with shitty audio.

it wasn't like Trump's face was on MSM all day every day for a year and a half...the russian bots on twitter were responsible for retweeting him right into the white house

Grammys are at an all time low! *Brags* stupid liberals
Nfl at low *brags* stupid liberal
Sotu low *fake news* no one watches tv anymore! Nielsen sucks!

Cant have your cake and eat it too boys!

I havent watches network tv in years... Ive streamed football games and i have mlb tv

I guess there ratings are real if its pro trump and fake if its not pro trump tho :lol:
I'm not sure trump would be able to describe what streaming is

unless he started talking about pissing how perfect would that be

Grammys are at an all time low! *Brags* stupid liberals
Nfl at low *brags* stupid liberal
Sotu low *fake news*

Cant have your cake and eat it too boys!

You have to call out individuals. Taking a small subset of people who did not argue both ways is very dishonest of you.

Besides, its also more fun. :)

it wasn't like Trump's face was on MSM all day every day for a year and a half...the russian bots on twitter were responsible for retweeting him right into the white house

and somehow that is exactly the narrative that adam schiff and dianne feinstein are selling us right now

Democrats slammed Facebook and Twitter’s responses on the #ReleaseTheMemo campaign - Recode

i mean we want to discuss old and out of touch (plus dishonest) this is where we should be starting our investigation imo

Ratings fake news unless we like them then its real news

:lol:

Ok, was he in here arguing that streaming was not counted in the ratings? If not then you are doing this wrong.

BP: If they made such comments and then argued the exact opposite here I think you guys are missing an obvious angle here. Quote them from that thread then quote them here. Easy win.

Last edited:

Ive agreed with you on this

when AscotiA called himself a true patriot last night:

27073348_1743687652319872_1911487716393876368_n.jpg

I couldn't help but think of all his fellow patriots with the same distorted mindset

super trap, SS, havax, tele

basically the Trump flake brigade

unless you have them on ignore doc

What you hear

"Hey ya, no conversation pal, just do your job and get me a tequila sunrise."

vs

What I hear

"Excuse me sir, whatever you just asked for is ready exactly how you wanted it, is there any thing else you want or need?"

What you hear

"Hey ya, no conversation pal, just do your job and get me a tequila sunrise."

vs

What I hear

"Excuse me sir, whatever you just asked for is ready exactly how you wanted it, is there any thing else you want or need?"

poor blackpeople is he still making loud noises in here that nobody can or will ever read?

27500151_1740241115997859_8776855538991958423_o.png

man this kid has a bad case of needing attention because nobody else can or will ever love him like we did

DR-xNdzXUAECLdf.jpg

maybe we should take a look at him just one last time......sad to see him go like this

Back