[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the thing is there is 10 of them but they say that there is 1000 times more all with IQs over 100

so you're saying that psychology is science?

nm I'm asking a bunch of idiots into a war I cannot win.
Lets just remember I won't be back for a few weeks and the important part is that you all gladhand each other, awaiting my return.

And THAT, sir, will be your article of sarcasim for this quarter.

Good day.

It's not sarcasm. Comparison of Nielsen ratings over decades would be a fine comparison if that was the only manner in which people continued to consume media. The truth is more people are now watching through streaming services. I watched the state of the union on youtube. Were those numbers included in their measurement before categorically stating that Trump was incorrect? I doubt that it was the highest watched state of the union ever, mostly because there was a strong likelihood that Trump haters would never actually watch it, but to state absolutely that it wasn't the most watched based on a single source of consumption is simply bad journalism.

It's not sarcasm. Comparison of Nielsen ratings over decades would be a fine comparison if that was the only manner in which people continued to consume media. The truth is more people are now watching through streaming services. I watched the state of the union on youtube. Were those numbers included in their measurement before categorically stating that Trump was incorrect? I doubt that it was the highest watched state of the union ever, mostly because there was a strong likelihood that Trump haters would never actually watch it, but to state absolutely that it wasn't the most watched based on a single source of consumption is simply bad journalism.

not that i disagree, but seems like it would be hard to aggregate all that data into something accurate.

i was watching on twitter, under the moments section, but it changed the stream source 3 separate times. so would i count as a viewer on 3 different sources?

would be interesting numbers to see though, streaming vs tv

Nielsen ratings are fake news now boys! & Breitbart too!

If its not coming from 4chan or twitter dont believe it!

:rofl:

Last edited:
trump lying about TV ratings is the last straw how can he treat the institution of television this way

I'm outraged right now time for a revolution

not that i disagree, but seems like it would be hard to aggregate all that data into something accurate.

i was watching on twitter, under the moments section, but it changed the stream source 3 separate times. so would i count as a viewer on 3 different sources?

would be interesting numbers to see though, streaming vs tv

Sure, but it could at least be brought up in an article. Trump's TV numbers were lower but that doesn't account for streaming services. It is likely the numbers are higher than the Nielsen ratings alone, but his claims of being the most watched ever cannot be confirmed.

What does that have to do with TV ratings and the absence of a good way to measure steaming service statistics?

Considering how people consume video these days I am surprised that there appears to be no good way to quantify this. Seems like a good business opportunity to me.

I haven't watched live tv since....the Superbowl last year?
no wait game of thrones

but neilsen ratings are still relevant I'm sure...

I enjoy ascotiias leap from "russia tried to influence the election" to "russia installed their candidate"

that is the power of a few hundred thousand dollars worth of useless Facebook media advertisements that nobody even clicked on or likely looked at (thanks ad-blocker)

Incredible and inconceivable.

I'd be interested to hear how I ended up in that group. Then we can unravel the convoluted thought process that developed this flawed jewel.

Oh and can you tell me how a country like Russia with a smaller GDP than Canukistan's is a threat to the US? At this point I'm thinking you're a high functioning retard. I look forward to your response and in proving me wrong.

Perhaps this twisted gem of distorted logic can prove illuminating to answering the question above. Let's hope so.

you got on the pro trump list the same way Putin appointed Trump to President of the United States.......that power of the internet digitizing man.

You must have hit the wrong post button some place

Last edited:
I haven't watched live tv since....the Superbowl last year?
no wait game of thrones

but neilsen ratings are still relevant I'm sure...

Of course they are, but as more and more people move to streaming services it paints an incomplete picture.

Back