[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy epic thread cakes batman.

Who knows where the pics have been rehosted/more added/when the drama involving the girl began? I missed about 55 pages of convo.

Oh, I'm gonna reproduce!

I'm like an amoeba.

I keep eating until one day I split in two, and there will be two of me!

After a few decades, there will be enough of us to take over the world! :brows:

woops
or rather

PBF028AD-God_Tree.jpg

Last edited:
holy fuck, 27 pages overnight. you guys really have no life, do you?

has anything interesting happened since page 21?

Aiden read the thread, but hasn't posted, his other nick on irc (clwn whatever, basically he's a cs player that has been banned because of cheating in the COD2 league, also apparently part of a tribes clan that was banned for cheating (money$hot), and also found to be e-smurfing himself through nicks that basically talk himself up) is refusing to acknowledge it is him but knows of the thread and the details between his personas. More obvious lying and backpeddling ensues regardless of the details brought up. Then the rest has been the usual TW waffle.

It has to be a compulsive disorder or some sort.

Last edited:
wtf I only went to bed a short while ago and this thing blossomed like 30 pages and there are no nudes + she hasn't agreed to my threesome yet.

Aiden read the thread, but hasn't posted, his other nick on irc (clwn whatever, basically he's a cs player that has been banned because of cheating in the COD2 league, also apparently part of a tribes clan that was banned for cheating (money$hot), and also found to be e-smurfing himself through nicks that basically talk himself up) is refusing to acknowledge it is him but knows of the thread and the details between his personas. More obvious lying and backpeddling ensues regardless of the details brought up. Then the rest has been the usual TW waffle.

It has to be a compulsive disorder or some sort.

Nice recap :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back