Feeling hot hot hot

way to keep the "brown fellas" down with your slave driving wages, ya white privilege racist fuck. i hope a "brown fella" gets with your daughter soon.

I pay whatever the market rate is or higher. Simple supply and demand. If nobody employed the guy his kids back in Pakistan wouldn't get fed. If a swivel-eyed hick like Plasmatic was willing to look after my garden for $100 a month I'd be fine with that too. Except of course if it was ACTUALLY Plasmatic.

My Sears Roebuck "David Bradley Roto Spader" is older and more useful than midxe. Even though I only use it a few times a year it does more work too.
5e65f8514b96dd0b129aafd5c1a42c12.jpg
ee29c78c5c9645e3fb0c9c8657a0c52d.jpg
bd60e94099637842f75ac1ddc742a8e0.jpg
9fd52cc1bc67663b2500aec240dba359.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I pay whatever the market rate is or higher. Simple supply and demand. If nobody employed the guy his kids back in Pakistan wouldn't get fed. If a swivel-eyed hick like Plasmatic was willing to look after my garden for $100 a month I'd be fine with that too. Except of course if it was ACTUALLY Plasmatic.

Damn you pay the brown fellow a whole 1200 bucks a year? You're a big spender slave driver that's for sure.

Damn you pay the brown fellow a whole 1200 bucks a year? You're a big spender slave driver that's for sure.

I already said I pay market rate. Why do you have a boner about this? Does it piss you off that you have to perform menial tasks while I can afford not to have to?

Last edited:
I already said I pay market rate. Why do you have a boner about this? Does it piss you off that you have to perform menial tasks while I can afford not to have to?

Typical. Just like a Democrat. Always keeping the brown man on his plantation for the minimum price. Virtue signaling that he's paying for his kids food. And then bitching about Donald Trump lol

Typical. Just like a Democrat. Always keeping the brown man on his plantation for the minimum price. Virtue signaling that he's paying for his kids food. And then bitching about Donald Trump lol

It's more about political affiliation with you than just being a decent human being. That's the only logical explanation for you still being a fully paid up window licking Trumptard. I'm sorry you're unable to take those blinkers off or muster an original thought.

midxe doesn't know the joy of accomplishing something with his own hands, beyond the occasional batch he mixes looking at my projects.

str8 outta antebellum charleston

no joke

this is exactly the sort of shit that confederate slave owners said

str8 outta antebellum charleston

no joke

this is exactly the sort of shit that confederate slave owners said

yep

and the funny thing is he still thinks he's so virtuous for doing this brown fella a favor lol

To be fair, that is probably b/c you live in an apartment in the desert.

I no rite, but thanks to the wonders of modern technology when I open the patio doors in my "apartment", there's grass and trees and flowers and a pool and a brown fella. It's magic I tell you.

They have that 15 floors up?

nice

I thought u were in a flat in one of the high rises

also, really sorry about using the word apartment, shit just gets in everywhere. I'll be taking a piss in the bathroom if u need me

Always am brassy.

Picked up another hood today, brand new in the box for $50. Not quite the right one, but close enough. I'll make brackets tomorrow.
db27ce8d88e9686cdd0f3ea99b364776.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back