2019-nCoV

be on the look out for nefarious deep state tactics like asking trump what his policy priority is for his next term

that fuckin golf cart cavalry division is fukin amazin

im not even playin

someday

Took this pic from golf cart yesterday.

8xCZvZy.jpg

Officials Warn Protests Could Become Super-Spreaders of COVID-19

Wow! They predicted something correctly for a change.

Our only recourse is to kill all the young Marxists. Yeah, sure, it's their 1st amendment right to 'protest' but our 2nd amendment right supersedes the 1st. In fact, we have a constitutional duty to protect the constitution from all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Besides, it's not like we would lose out on much anyway. They are worthless. And, as an added benefit, we will save grandma and wont have to wear the masks anymore.

bars

they will do everything they can to keep us afraid, downtrodden, all to disrupt this election. they know that if trump wins a second term, they will all be hanging.

tbh that's wat we said in 2016

epstein's the only 1 hanging

let's not forget that these ((("people"))) have millennia of experience successfully dealing w/ their shit castle facing imminent collapse

One partial explanation for the lower reported numbers from other countries that used it. I read about the combo of Hydrox and Remdesivir being used by China to good effect in January.

I might open up a drive-through - hot chicks only - give a man a blowjob service. I could just hang out playing xbox and dangle my dick out the window if they pass the hotness test. Have them pull up to a gate and show the goods on camera. Then, if I feel like it and their payment is approved, I push a button and let them drive up to try and tackle the t-rex.

Why is no one talking about this?

pubchart

Who gives a fuck what the number of cases are if no one is dying from it.

Let me guess, the deaths lag the cases, and just wait we'll have tons of dead!

Even though no one is in the hospital.

Why is no one talking about this?

pubchart

Who gives a fuck what the number of cases are if no one is dying from it.

Let me guess, the deaths lag the cases, and just wait we'll have tons of dead!

Even though no one is in the hospital.

Hospital are flooded in Miami and Houston bro

My city this week - back in to lockdown for 6 weeks
I have a feeling it has gotten away from them this time

WmFcZOK.jpg

all b/c of shitty Indian security guards hired cheap by some scumbag contractor

i don't see u rounding up the shitskins and having them torture and kill the traitorous scumbags who hired them on the cheap (after raping and killing the traitors' spouses/offspring in front of them, of coarse) then throwing the hired interlopers off of ~AYERS ROCK~ (that's its name, don't wear it out) after they've completed the dirty society-slaying deeds for which they've been hired

so

u kno

steve paddock is the only dood who doesn't need to stfu rite now

Back