[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

sometimes i wonder what shitlibs are trying to achieve by making it impossible for property owners to defend their property

strip cops of their ability to shoot or stop criminals

95% of UK burglaries and robberies not solved, data suggests

but then i go ohhhhhhhhhh yeah

maybe this is what they are after

wealth equality through theft for anyone who can't afford a personal police force, security brigade, that will and does kill on sight like they do when you try to break into a bank, the white house, the Vatican, a british royals castle, or fort knox.........

MORE: AG Sessions dismisses comparisons of Trump border policy to Nazi Germany, saying in interview on Fox: "It’s a real exaggeration of course. Nazi Germany, they were keeping Jews from leaving country."

"Look, in Nazi Germany, they spoke German. We're nothing like Nazi Germany."

Here we go... of course, because I offered an opinion that doesn't condemn a 17 year old kid attempting to joyride with "fuck that nigger, he got what he deserved"... I, of course, mean that I do not support the first amendment, CCL and the use of force in defense of ones life.

God forbid that you are ever caught doing anything contrary to the law, for the wages of sin is death, and apparently that signals open season on your ass by anything and anyone with a gun permit.
:rofl: What?

Not a peep from triple on immigration camps during 8 years of Obama. It's interesting when the circumstances of the "victims" don't change, but the righteous indignation appears suddenly for no reason.

You're the worst sort of hypocrite.

"Look, in Nazi Germany, they spoke German. We're nothing like Nazi Germany."

g1 triple

9cvr874twr411.jpg

GRRONALD HITLER DRUMPFS~!~!~

:lol:

trump/putin/kim/pence 2028

u just now getting the fake news memo?

Not a peep from triple on immigration camps during 8 years of Obama. It's interesting when the circumstances of the "victims" don't change, but the righteous indignation appears suddenly for no reason.

he is worse that the Bush family who suddenly cares so much about these illegals kids.......

but not so much about the hundreds of thousands they killed and directly displaced in needless middle eastern wars and wmd lies + regime changes

:lies:

those missions, that accomplished less than nothing, must have been more important than guarding our own borders from half the planet trying to move here and raid/ruin the place

Last edited:

it's odd...almost as if he's a partisan homer shill

he is worse that the Bush family who suddenly cares so much about these illegals kids.......

but not so much about the hundreds of thousands they killed and directly displaced in needless middle eastern wars and wmd lies + regime changes

:lies:

those missions, that accomplished less than nothing, must have been more important than guarding our own borders from half the planet trying to move here and raid/ruin the place

you dont think those missions were important?

Not a peep from triple on immigration camps during 8 years of Obama.

This started when Sessions announced a zero tolerance policy. Anyone crossing the border between official border crossings (a misdemeanor) would be prosecuted, arrested, and held. This happens to everyone, regardless if you're seeking asylum, fleeing gang violence, domestic violence situation, whatever. He specifically announced this policy with the intent of separating families as a punitive measure.

When adults are put into prison, with no regard for their family situation, kids get separated and put into the system.

Now did Obama arrest illegal immigrants? Yes. But he chose not to prosecute everyone to the fullest extent of the law because he knew you would end up with the situation we're in now. You got released and ordered to show up before a judge. Families stayed together. The families that didn't, well 100% of immigrants were not getting separated, so the facilities that did exist were not over capacity, and kids were being processed through them and sent to live with family in a matter of days. Now kids are living there for months, and instead of having their own beds, they're just rounding them up and putting them in cages.

I would liken this to a policy that stated everyone who is caught speeding is arrested, their kids are taken into CPS custody, and the speeders are held until trial.

What would happen in a situation like that? You'd have jails overflowing with speeders. You'd have CPS overflowing with kids, unable to deal with the load. Under normal circumstances, the system works. Under normal circumstances. This is not normal. You're being dishonest if you think this is normal.

I would liken this to a policy that stated everyone who is caught speeding is arrested, their kids are taken into CPS custody, and the speeders are held until trial.

Speeding is (usually) not a misdemeanor, so that argument falls flat on its dick. And illegal immigrants can't be reasonably expected to show up to trial, so bonding or bailing them is pointless. You may as well just tell them they are free to go be illegal immigrants in the country in violation of the law with zero expectation of punishment.

At that point, why bother even having a law? Why bother even having borders? Think of the children!

This started when Sessions announced a zero tolerance policy. Anyone crossing the border between official border crossings (a misdemeanor) would be prosecuted, arrested, and held. This happens to everyone, regardless if you're seeking asylum, fleeing gang violence, domestic violence situation, whatever. He specifically announced this policy with the intent of separating families as a punitive measure.

AND?

Do you agree with just anyone bringing children across the border, obviously and undeniably illegally, whether they are their kids or even someone elses, think human trafficking, child smuggling, just so they can be released in a just few short days (inside the USA) which appears to be common standard policy up until now?

because apparently you do......because there is no other alternative being offered. In my world we don't encourage bad behavior like this.

I mean this kind of policy isn't even allowed for American's trying to travel into Canada without written and formal documentation from both parents ffs..........we aren't trying to be Nazi Germany just as thorough with our immigration as GOD DAM CANADA

If a mother tries to take a kid into Canada without a Fathers approval it is denied. It does not happen.

When adults are put into prison, with no regard for their family situation, kids get separated and put into the system

Like we do with US CITIZENS? that seems pretty not so tragic then.

Now did Obama arrest illegal immigrants? Yes. But he chose not to prosecute everyone to the fullest extent of the law because he knew you would end up with the situation we're in now.

You mean he let them in one door and out the other......had a history of doing just that. We agree.

No wonder none of these people show up to their immigration hearings and decisions and just stay in the country despite court dates and what immigration law dictates.

ICE gave out over 43k failure to appear citations last year alone

The families that didn't, well 100% of immigrants were not getting separated, so the facilities that did exist were not over capacity, and kids were being processed through them and sent to live with family in a matter of days. Now kids are living there for months, and instead of having their own beds, they're just rounding them up and putting them in cages.

As appears to be the case under Obama as well.......

Obama administration officials are rushing to explain photos from 2014 that went viral this weekend showing locked-up immigrant children

5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-960-480.jpg

from what i can see the policy is still in place that he had.......

but feel free to correct me where I am wrong here

Last edited:
Everything old is new again:
DgA3HmDXkAEtFJg

Seriously there has to be a less cliche way to enforce strict border controls. It is almost like the Admin doesn't give a shit about creating permanent change and just wants to wield power while it has it.

Back