things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

my mother, her fiance, our roomate, are all asleep (not all TOGETHER, fagots) on the opposite end of the house, i'm in the room at the front of the house, where i heard the footfalls

i'm 19. i do have a job anda girlfriend and i live comfortably for now til i move out on my own,

i'm scared as hell :eek:

what i wouldnt like, is to hear this every night hereafter or something cause curiosity is gonna bring me out onto the porch at 3am tomorrow night i just know it

and im gonna fucking leave and drive off somewhere if i hear it again, if we dont find anything living up there

because it'll be over for me, im not living in the haunted house, i'll motel 6 it, i dunno what the fuck is wrong with me, i'm hoping it's nothing, i dont believe in the paranormal

i watch x-files

i pay taxes

im normal

fuck this shit

Afterimage said:
I think at this point I have to call BS ... unless of course you're willing to provide MP3s.

"MP3s or it didn't happen"

edit: Damn member. :p ;)

Set up a tape recorder to run through the night while you are sleeping (or trying to). Do this until you catch something on it. The footsteps might not occur every night. Maybe you will never hear them again. Ever. Or.. maybe you will. ;)

Travelyan said:
dont you WATCH horror movies, its the dumbasses who go digign around in the pitch blakc dead of nightt hat get their brains licked out of their heads
No, it's the dumbasses who get undressed and take a shower. The dumbasses who go looking for the evil are the ones that, washed over with blood and gore, get to talk to the police at the end of the flick, after their boyfriend/girlfriend has been brutally murdered by an unseen assassin.

heh, no, ordinarily i'm way more compsed than this

Please excuse my improper grammar, spelling and punctuation. I am experiencing a great deal of stress, the cause of which is unknown to me at this time.

:|

Good to hear that you are not alone. Now, get yourself a cup of tea (coffee upsets the stomach), keep the light on if it makes you feel safer and wait for dawn. You'll be tired as hell tomorrow, but what the f-ck. You can't sleep now anyway, can you? And Tribalwar is here to keep you company.

Sorry trav man. Check it out tomorrow after everyone is awake.

In the mean time, I'm crashin out. If I hear any noises above my head ... er ... its just my landlords walking around. Nite! :D

it's probably just a large trout trying to 'flop' its way back to water. let it out you heartless monster.

or that 14yr old you left up there.

lol dude, sounds like you are scaring the shit out of yourself

seriously though, grab:

-balls
-flashlight
-heavy solid object

and go investigate.

Fear can be channeled into some of the best anger you've ever known. Go up there and kick some alien ass

So did this dude survive the night? I just found a Tribal War subscription e-mail in my inbox and I'm curious again

Goddamn, cowboy the fuck up, get a maglite and go check it out.

Maglites are bright enough to blind anything (even a fucking hellspawn) and they're heavy enough to do some serious skull bashing.
It's not like you have to go in there. Just open the door/trapdoor and and look around with a flashlight. Worst case scenario, you'll scream like a motherf before you die and your parents will come pick up your mangled body in the morning.

EDIT: rofl, just looked at the date.
Is he dead?

Back