I caught a bat in my house tonight!

blackie420rx

he with no title++
Veteran XV
Last night, my roommate calls me while I'm at work, around 9:30, and says "dude, we've got a fuckin bat".

I was like "you got a pet?"

He says "no, this fuckin thing just buzzed me! I've closed all the doors in the house, and I'm going to hunt for it room by room.

By the time I got home around 11, he had given up. He didn't find it, and was clearly a little drunk.

So, I blew it off, thinking it was nothing.
Tonight, I got home, worked on my reports, and then went to get a pack of smokes. I went into the kitchen, and got a beer. I was walking by the window, and I see the blinds move really quickly. I kinda duck, and catch a view of it. I ran to the front door, and opened it, then locked the screen door open. The bat had followed me into the dining room (where the front door is), but when I opened the front door, it flew back through the living room into the kitchen. I was freaked, so I went to my room and got a shoe box.
I went back downstairs to the main level, and was looking for the bat. I kinda thought he had flown outside, so I closed the screen door, and decided to do a check around. As I am walking into the kitchen, I see him dive-bombing towards me, so I throw the box up to protect my face.
:thud:
He hit the box, and I slammed the lid on him. I took the box outside, but when I opened it, he was just chillin. :shrug:
So, I closed the box up, and threw it into the garbage can.

I hope he dies tonight, so he doesn't scare the trash man to death in the morning...

Blackie

P.S. Fuck cliffs. If you don't want to read, don't.

when the garbage man comes in the morning, you'll realize what harm you'll cause to him and run out the door yelling: "its a trap!!!"

you retard. bats are harmless and they do you a favor by eating all the fucking mosquitoes and other piece of shit insects around your house

gj dumbass :[

Back