dillinger, is LOD sleeping on mstrikes bed while shes staying with you in philly?

Fraggle you fuck ugly 20.00 street walkers from around the World and you are bugging a guy about a girl?

You cannot even get good looking hookers. You are so ugly and FAT the only hookers that will go home with you are worth $20.00 bucks on a good night.

:lol:

You should make no threads about girls..You have never had a girl fuck you with out getting paid.
I tell ya Fraggle you might say you do not care- but you do :lol:

BTW- GET A GOOD LOOKING HOOKER ALREADY GOD
i love you skillz :heart:

when are we gonna hang out bro? i'm going to peru/colombia this june, wanna come with?

i've fucked hotter chicks for less, james. the one i fucked last night was hotter and cost $200 (canadian dollars).

fraggle idk how you fucked this one:

Not Work Safe
http://www.krooklyn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/img_0043.jpg

i mean i'll fuck just about anything once i'm drunk enough but her body is so gross

fraggle go to Peru, take the bus to Columbia. The ride is called " The road of death".

Good luck

PS- Fuck some better hookers already, seriously... come on

fraggle idk how you fucked this one:

Not Work Safe
http://www.krooklyn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/img_0043.jpg

i mean i'll fuck just about anything once i'm drunk enough but her body is so gross
she looked better clothed, i'm a shitty photographer, it was late AND a monday, etc. you should have seen the burn victim my buddy took to his room that night if you think she's bad...

I think she is 5 year's older now and not 16-19 anymore LoL

She aged?

Well dam I think TW needs a LoD Update: New pics LoD let's go.

Come on Fallhawk I don't know who any of these losers are and I can figure out this Lady of Death or whatever her name happens to be is in the pic to the right of the booby flasher.

Everyone woman pictured in this thread = no.

You guys must have some low standards, or you're in a dry spell and ready to get any fuck on.

lodgn2.gif

Back