#feelthebern

they secretly want to be violent
love the tie spilling out into blood
if the right did that?
'oohsee right wing white national supremacists... take their guns take their guns'
No Absentberg, you may not take our guns

it's just fking ridiculous b/c donnie's the 1 who always shows up at rasslin events and he always ~lays the smack down~ on candyass liberals, cucked rinos like vince mcmahon, and the spanish announcer's table (2 bad they didn't have a wall 2 keep them safe from the donster)

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R15068%2C_Leo_Dawidowitsch_Trotzki.jpg

sometimes i think whatever happened to that (((guy))) Trostzki

I laid my raincoat on the table in such a way as to be able to remove the ice axe which was in the pocket. I decided not to miss the wonderful opportunity that presented itself. The moment Trotsky began reading the article, he gave me my chance; I took out the ice axe from the raincoat, gripped it in my hand and, with my eyes closed, dealt him a terrible blow on the head.[146]

Leon Trotsky - Wikipedia

oh yeah......lol

Stalin sent assassins all the way to Mexico to ice axe him

man we got to love Marxism

always same happy ending

100 Million deaths in 20th Century......and never been more popular

:lol:

sometimes i think whatever happened to that (((guy))) Trostzki

Leon Trotsky - Wikipedia

oh yeah......lol

Stalin sent assassins all the way to Mexico to ice axe him

man we got to love Marxism

always same happy ending

100 Million deaths in 20th Century......and never been more popular

:lol:

Yes, he was killed for being awesome. Something that might happen to Bernie. After all, we're talking about Murica amirite

Yes, he was killed for being awesome. Something that might happen to Bernie. After all, we're talking about Murica amirite

MURICA......to you is also central MURICA aka MEXICO

I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone who lives in the now laughing stock country to Brazil (who is now far better off than Portugal is :lol:).......aka SOUTH AMERICA

MURICA

Trotsky pretty rad alright......rad is I guess one way to call the red army and Bolsheviks creator responsible for 3 immediate back to back waves of kulak killing and starvation that removed over 12 million of its people (not even directly counting the gulags, their Civil Wars, or direct deaths from WW1 or WW2)

Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian-Jewish family of wealthy farmers in Yanovka or Yanivka

While in the prison in Moscow, in the summer of 1899, Trotsky married Aleksandra Sokolovskaya (1872–1938), a fellow Marxist. The wedding ceremony was performed by a Jewish chaplain.[21]

And now we know why Hitler was created and/or needed.

Maybe Bernie can work this kind of born again magic for us over here.

Since we want History to repeat itself

I don't understand why a perpetually angry old Jew should be president but okay

loser man babies need a new santa claus

and bernie is as close as that ticket will ever come

he also promises the world, lives in a frozen tundra, and only partially works a few days a year

has no way of paying for any of these things he promises us

but people who need to be fed and diapers changed don't care

they just want to be children for life and nothing will happen in their life without him

Back