Meet the WHITE SUPREMACISTS who attacked Jussie Smollett

_POSTAL.jpg

This just keeps getting more and more interesting. Possible terrorism-related charges.

Smollett threat letter called "enormous mistake"; Purported attack location identified; Federal charges "certain"

that was my first "wut" take on this whole thing. the note was written with cut out letters, but the fucking address was written in faggy ass pink handwriting

how. fucking. stupid. are. you
"DUR HOW DO I PRINT AN ADDRESS ON A FELONIOUS PIECE OF MAIL? AH FUCK IT I'LL JUST WRITE IT MYSELF"

More like "We've just learned from CNN that Trumps Grandmother has a suspiciously large collection of Russian nesting dolls. Let's roll. "

Jussie Smollett Indictment Imminent – To Come ‘IN HOURS — Not Days’
Emmy award-winning anchor and reporter at Chicago’s Fox 32 is reporting that his sources in the Chicago Police Department said that Jussie Smollett will be indicted for filing a false police report in “hours, not days.”

Additionally, Smollett has added lawyer Mark Geragos to his legal team. Garagos is infamous for representing Michael Jackson and murderer Scott Peterson.
“Top attorney Mark Geragos has joined #JussieSmollett legal team. He is assisting Todd Pugh and Victor Henderson. #CPD sources tell me an indictment of #Smollett could be coming in ‘a matter of hours. Not days,'” Weigel tweeted on Wednesday afternoon.​

The news comes shortly after Smollett’s legal team managed to postpone testimony before a grand jury from the two Nigerian brothers who claim that the Empire actor paid them to stage the attack. Many have speculated that it was postponed because of a possible plea deal, though the details remain unknown.

The brothers have also claimed that Smollett was behind a threatening letter that was sent to him a week before the “attack.”

Smollett has repeatedly denied that the “assault” was an elaborate hoax.

“About a dozen search warrants have now been issued, including ones for Smollett’s financial and phone records, and detectives are waiting for those records to come back,” CBS reports.

Another bizarre aspect of this story is why the MSM continues to call the 2 brothers Nigerian?

De Mar spoke on the phone exclusively with the Osundairo brothers Monday afternoon.
“We are not racist,” they said. “We are not homophobic and we are not anti-Trump. We were born and raised in Chicago and are American citizens.”

What is the point of continually calling them Nigerian?

why do you need to read the news so frequently that a story predicting something happening "in hours" is valuable

at least play video games or something

Charged with Disorderly Conduct, a class 4 felony carrying a possible sentence of 1-3 years (probation is likely) and restitution for wasted police resources. That's not even factoring in the potential damage Smollett has done to potential future hoax reporters.

he's still facing the fake letter stuff which could be a bit more

those mailmen with guns don't fuck around about sending white powdery stuff through the mail

Charged with Disorderly Conduct, a class 4 felony carrying a possible sentence of 1-3 years (probation is likely) and restitution for wasted police resources. That's not even factoring in the potential damage Smollett has done to potential future hoax reporters.
Not nearly enough. He'll get a slap on the wrist.

The potential severity of the response to his actions was massive. Maybe new legislation is in order to cover hoax crime.

Back