evolution is bullshit

P1aGu3 said:
I will paypal $100 in the event someone takes a video camera, films themselves punching BadMoFo in the head (blood MUST be drawn) and then posting said video on the internet.

I will paypal 500 dollars to any fucking nerd from this site stupid enough to try and step up to me.

BadMoFo said:
I will paypal 500 dollars to any fucking nerd from this site stupid enough to try and step up to me.
Throw in a plane ticket to the US and I will be the first in line.

BadMoFo said:
:lol:

hey teb bundy, post your pic buddy, lets see your fucking inbred retarded face for a second ok buddy?

until then...well...I guess we can chalk you up to an evolutionary mistake...

:lol: post your wife's pic :rofl:

BadMoFo doesn't believe any of this, he's just trying to get publicity for when they post the "Who's the dumbest motherfucker on TW" poll. He felt he might be slipping to triple or TonyElTigre.

BadMoFo said:
I like the way that you, having just lost your argument when I ask for some form of actual knowledge from you, instead resort to insulting people and showing off your muscles. Good job.

come on teddy boy, post a pic of your fucking eggpant shaped head and your inbred trailerpark house.

come on buddy, I think I lost my pic of you...I need a new copy, post it up buddy and I'll post the pic of my wife...

the best part is, none of you fucking retards can defeat my arguement so you resort to retarded bullshit like this.

the problem is, I can beat you at that also.

WHOOPS

must suck to be you.

BadMoFo said:
you want to fly all the way out here just to be buried in the desert?
I am amazed you know where the desert is considering you dont even know what it looks like outside your appartment.

Ted, he has posted pics of her previously, YaYa has beef curtains hanging down to her knees.

BadMoFo said:

once agian, I challenge you to show me WHY other animals have not evolved, and only mankind has.

care to comment now you fucking idiot?

when all the other creatures found out that we can make tasty delights like ice cream and cotton candy and they can't they became depressed and everyone knows that once you are depressed you can't enjoy evolving so they just slink around now without going anywhere on the evolutionary ladder.

did you know, mr mofo, that sometimes I imagine you posting all dressed up like shirley temple with a little chiffon dress and a ringlet wig while you are singing 'animal crackers in my soup'?

:bouncy:

Drackap said:
I like the way that you, having just lost your argument when I ask for some form of actual knowledge from you, instead resort to insulting people and showing off your muscles. Good job.

I'm sorry have you demonstrated why all other animals have stopped "evolving" yet man didnt?

I think not dumbass.

Putrid said:
did you know, mr mofo, that sometimes I imagine you posting all dressed up like shirley temple with a little chiffon dress and a ringlet wig while singing 'animal crackers in my soup'?

thats fucking hot

Putrid said:
did you know, mr mofo, that sometimes I imagine you posting all dressed up like shirley temple with a little chiffon dress and a ringlet wig while you are singing 'animal crackers in my soup'?
You imagine?

I have proof!

I will help you out MOFO

Ted

brendan_picture.jpg

Deuse said:
I will help you out MOFO

Ted

brendan_picture.jpg

thats hot, but I'm talking about the one of him standing in the hallway in his mommies doublewide

hahah this is the guy talking shit

:rofl:

oh man...

I'm sorry teddy boy but after seeing you, I just really cant lend any credence to waht comes out of your retarded mouth

BadMoFo said:
come on teddy boy, post a pic of your fucking eggpant shaped head and your inbred trailerpark house.

come on buddy, I think I lost my pic of you...I need a new copy, post it up buddy and I'll post the pic of my wife...

the best part is, none of you fucking retards can defeat my arguement so you resort to retarded bullshit like this.

the problem is, I can beat you at that also.

WHOOPS

must suck to be you.

no deal. you post your wife's pic first. I've posted my pic before, so we all know I have nothing to lose and have no problem posting it again.

You first. Then I'll do it.

Edit: Oh I see someone pulled one from their stash. Well, I have no problem with me. Because I didn't marry me, you actually voluntarily married your wife.
So let's see the blue ribbon winner from the county fair.

Back