Spxnge, Why are You Mad? :[

dont u remember having that dirty, borderline retarded white trash kid in your classes that the teachers tried to help get through?

They don't even bother with those kids anymore. They are not allowed to be held back until high school. It explains a lot about skysnipe.

nicodemus taking a break from being a closet pedophile to unleash an asperger bomb

Mulder: We've both lost so much... but I believe that what we're looking for is in the X-Files. I'm more certain than ever that the truth is in there.
Scully: I've heard the truth, Mulder. Now what I want are the answers

He can't be British because he posts in the fitness forum.

no, upon further reflection, i do believe he is. Its a sheer coincidence for that twitter feed of 'Spxnge' to be taken down right along the time (or thereabouts) that skysnipe made this thread.

or maybe he was trolling on there twitter too as to where he lived, but it was his feed

or maybe the actual owner of it got bored with skysnipe being a little faggot and tweeting shit like 'LOL SPXNGE I FOUND U' thinking he's a fucking superstar and set it to private

can you imagine just going about your day and then having your account on whatever site/service being inundated with shit from a fucking loser like skysnipe who you've never heard of trying to link you to some dude who butthurt him?

you're so fucking smart you should be on fucking CSI

or maybe spxnge is a collective of the greatest trolls of tribalwar

like that tweed jacket and crooked glasses man's theory about shakespeare being lots of writers

or maybe the actual owner of it got bored with skysnipe being a little faggot and tweeting shit like 'LOL SPXNGE I FOUND U' thinking he's a fucking superstar and set it to private

can you imagine just going about your day and then having your account on whatever site/service being inundated with shit from a fucking loser like skysnipe who you've never heard of trying to link you to some dude who butthurt him?

you're so fucking smart you should be on fucking CSI

You sound like your jimmies are rustled. Try some Haloperidol Mr. Helter Skelter, it will keep your jimmies from rustling so easy.

Back