Spxnge, Why are You Mad? :[

Actually I've known for longer than that..Just didn't care enough to say anything..

You look a lot like Justin Bieber btw, do you get that a lot where you live in the UK?

If every person on this board hasn't noticed that Spxnge has been a literal ticking time bomb of assburgers, retardation, and prepubescent anger, then you're all as fuckin dumb as I thought you were.

If every person on this board hasn't noticed that Spxnge has been a literal ticking time bomb of assburgers, retardation, and prepubescent anger, then you're all as fuckin dumb as I thought you were.

no we knew. its just fun to give max a little push

lol the nexter gets nexted and now hes flipping his shit.

lol sorry max

i found that twitter months ago, i thought, no way could even spxnge be this gay. holy shit those tweets about CoD were hilarious.

this thread is really pathetic

skysnipe should stick to smoking fake weed and posting about kettle chips because he cant next for shit

i still can't figure out why people think that snzxcge really is the dude from the UK or whateves

he's posted his fucking pic on the fitness forum before you retards

i still can't figure out why people think that snzxcge really is the dude from the UK or whateves

he's posted his fucking pic on the fitness forum before you retards

did he sign his pic with his name?

but you raise a valid point, one that skysnipe wont respond about: prove that 'max robinson' is spxnge

Back