i always thought it sounded like stop

dif lyrics sites say either, more seem to lean towards start

or is it both

idk fuk

EO4AWaRVAAE4ifQ

EO4AW1dVAAATz0s

So progressive.

Tulsi Gabbard Is Suing Hillary Clinton For $50 Million — Yes, Really
With days to go until the Iowa caucus and the four frontrunners of the Democratic primary polling within an implausibly close range, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard has reinserted herself into the fracas by deploying the time-honored political strategy of “just suing Hillary Clinton for defamation and seeing what happens.”

On Wednesday, Gabbard — who is still running for president, despite polling at around 1% — filed suit against the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State on the grounds that Clinton falsely characterized her as a “Russian asset” during an October 2019 podcast appearance.

In a statement given to The Hill, Gabbard’s lawyer, Brian Dunne, said that while his client’s political campaign “continues to gain momentum… [Tulsi] has seen her political and personal reputation smeared and her candidacy intentionally damaged by Clinton’s malicious and demonstrably false remarks.”
[...]
Somewhere in there this was inserted:
EO6BYHzX4AEej7z

:rofl:

it's never real

it was just another excercise equipment accident

robbery gone wrong

epstien camera 1 and 2 down.......previous suicide attempt coverage opps deleted

we just real clumsy not incompetent

Maxine who? Living where?....

"...On 16 January 2020, following a court hearing in the US District Court, Manhattan, on a dispute with Giuffre over the disclosure of documents, the lawyer representing Maxwell stated that she did not know where her client was.[75]..."

ya, someone who hobnobbed with politicians and aided a pedophile isn't important at all... no need to look

Even though I think it would answer most all of our questions if we understood really what they were doing for their country

Back