[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank you and I didnt expect that from invar either... but some people are just like that, and as far as reeking of bullshit, me being more wrapped up with my son in the hospital far outweighs any work of putting up new pics, you'll just have to deal with that. I never had any intrest in putting up new pics everyday of her old tits because you guys dont know what breasts look like, I wanted to put up some pictures when I could and have TW help us get her a new set of juggs, then after that we were going to post shitloads of pics, and fansigns, and whoever asked for a video, thats all np but that a reward to tw for help us. If you dont want to vote dont, those of you that still are thank you and we'll just send you shit in email instead of making it public here then seeing how so many people are pissed off.

in the time that you took to post a long (yet lacking) explanation, you could've taken a picture and posted it. i really have no interest in seeing your girl's boobies for just the sake of seeing them, as there are plenty of boobies on the internet. it's more the principle of the thing.

it's really not 'work' taking a quick shot with a digital camera and then yanking the picture off a memory card and putting it up on a host and posting it.

Last edited:
it's more the principle of the thing.
Get over yourself.

Either vote, or don't. He already provided some pics and promised more if/when she wins. Why cry because you're not getting intermittent updates? Are you really that petty? Do you really think the 10 seconds it takes for you to go vote is so important?

in the time that you took to post a long (yet lacking) explanation, you could've taken a picture and posted it. i really have no interest in seeing your girl's boobies for just the sake of seeing them, as there are plenty of boobies on the internet. it's more the principle of the thing.

it's really not 'work' taking a quick shot with a digital camera and then yanking the picture off a memory card and putting it up on a host and posting it.

this sounds to me like: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well thank you and I didnt expect that from invar either... but some people are just like that, and as far as reeking of bullshit, me being more wrapped up with my son in the hospital far outweighs any work of putting up new pics, you'll just have to deal with that. I never had any intrest in putting up new pics everyday of her old tits because you guys dont know what breasts look like, I wanted to put up some pictures when I could and have TW help us get her a new set of juggs, then after that we were going to post shitloads of pics, and fansigns, and whoever asked for a video, thats all np but that a reward to tw for help us. If you dont want to vote dont, those of you that still are thank you and we'll just send you shit in email instead of making it public here then seeing how so many people are pissed off.

I've voted at least 30 times for your girl. I don't need to see her boobs, i could care less. If I wanna see boobs I'll take my wife's shirt off. Like Invar said, it's the principle of the thing. You got a thread here with almost 1,500 posts and 30k views. I'm sure alot of people are refreshing this thread wanting to see a couple of more "teaser" pics every few days or even once a week. Give them a few more nibbles and you can be sure that she will jump way ahead again.

This site and it's posters have been asked time and again to help rig a contest or provide assistance in some way, shape or form and they almost always deliver. The least you could do is throw them a bone.

Taurus does indeed win. This thread took a life more than it's own original creation but that ain't void it.

Hopefully she gets picked out of the 50 by the drs and such. Though she has been leading pretty much the whole time, how could they fault her? (Apart from the fact that she looks pretty good how she already is)

Youve seen her snatch and her tits. How many bones do you people want? It almost sounds like some of you want a new picture for every vote. Hell invar sounds like he wants a free night with her for his contribution.

bump
i don 't like the idea of TW losing any contest

The day TW loses to some myspace spamming whores is a dark day for TW, thank you to those still voting, again the idea is pics of her new TW owned juggs, shes not very fond of her old ones.

Take care of your son, get your girl new boobs, and play with them in your spare time. I've voted everyday since the thread started and if the cry babies can't wait until the new ones arrive to get pictures, then boo hoo. The fact you can get your girl to take nude shots and allow you to post them is more than 99% on this forum will ever achieve.
You've provided pictures, and will provide more when its over, so good luck.

The day TW loses to some myspace spamming whores is a dark day for TW, thank you to those still voting, again the idea is pics of her new TW owned juggs, shes not very fond of her old ones.

You know... I have tried to support you from day one. I can't anymore.

I have come to the conclusion you are a fucking liar. Somehow this is fucking bullshit. Since you are in 1st place, and the likelyhood of you dropping out of the top 12 is slim, you no longer feel you need to pony up.

well I'm calling bullshit. Unless I see a fucking TW specific NEW pic... I am now voting against you. You have said before that people here know you aren't bullshitting... I don't give a fuck what they or you say... I want proof... TW deserves proof that this chick knows we are voting for her, that she is your chick, and that she knows what you have promised.

:Pstfu:

If I don't see this done by the time I get home from work (7 or so hours from now) I am starting my own thread/campaign to knock 42 out of the top twelve. I may not be able to do it... but it will be fun to try!

I see nude tits and pussy all the time on the net. Thats not the real point of me voting. However, if its within my power to help a fellow TW member then I would gladly do my part. I am a patient man and I know taurus will come through in the end if he wins.

Just voted again.

you know what
i've been pissed for awhile now that you haven't even updated the first fucking post

you've siad you would about 10 times now, and it's still not done. THIS IS NOT A HARD REQUEST yet you seem to have difficulty doing it (even after claiming you would numerous times)

this alone says to me that you're a liar AND you think you have this in the bag. that is reason enough for me to be voting against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back