Fuck this mask bullshit

Founder of ReOpen Movement Who Refused Masks Tests Positive for Coronavirus

https://www.newsweek.com/founder-reopen-movement-who-didnt-wear-mask-tests-positive-coronavirus-1513831

What a surprise. I think I'll have a heart attack and die from that surprise.

return_jafar_disneyscreencaps.com_1578.0.jpg

funny u post iago b/c i happen 2 kno that gilbert gottfried personally approves of tribalwar gaming news and thinks it's on the up and up

Now he gets to see how his die roll works out. Perhaps even find about people he may have infected and how that works out in their contact tree.

Pretty much just like all the rest of us.

yeah but the thing is after a day or two wearing it you don't even notice it anymore. sometimes I'm in the car 10 minutes before I realize I didn't even take the mask off.

now trump is morbidly obese, elderly, and wears substantial makeup, so i can see why it would cause him breathing and appearance issues. he would look like a retarded immortan joe and wheeze. the rest of america, we can take it.
The thing is, it's bullshit.

No one cares about wearing a mask when there's an actual threat. Hell, conservatives are more careful generally speaking.

However, when there's no threat, it becomes an issue.

The thing is, it's bullshit.

No one cares about wearing a mask when there's an actual threat. Hell, conservatives are more careful generally speaking.

However, when there's no threat, it becomes an issue.

do you trust a nigger to know when there's "an actual threat?" do you trust a libtard or an antifag? i know i don't. i am not putting the safety of my disabled father and elderly mother in the hands of the "judgment" of retardamerica. hillary clinton received a majority vote and you apparently trust individual's judgment of viral threat.

no. rules apply to everyone.

do you trust a nigger to know when there's "an actual threat?" do you trust a libtard or an antifag? i know i don't. i am not putting the safety of my disabled father and elderly mother in the hands of the "judgment" of retardamerica. hillary clinton received a majority vote and you apparently trust individual's judgment of viral threat.

no. rules apply to everyone.
I trust almost no one. All real evidence points to the virus being a joke for 99% of the population. I'm simply not visiting my grandparents during this time. Just like I'd do if I had the flu or rhinovirus. It's not rocket science.

If it was actually dangerous for the elderly, would you idiotically go visit your grandparents and think it's all good because you wear a mask in public? It's nonsense.

I trust almost no one. All real evidence points to the virus being a joke for 99% of the population. I'm simply not visiting my grandparents during this time. Just like I'd do if I had the flu or rhinovirus. It's not rocket science.

If it was actually dangerous for the elderly, would you idiotically go visit your grandparents and think it's all good because you wear a mask in public? It's nonsense.

wow you've really put a lot of thought into this. just don't visit your grandparent duh

it's also kinda funny that like jugernaut you have all these brilliant ideas about who should and shouldn't wear a mask and it's clear from the way you talk about it you haven't actually looked up what it's meant to do

(now you'll do a google search and prove how stupid i've been all along)

if you're an educated person, surely you have at least one friend who is a doctor. ask them what they think about wearing a mask.

Last edited:
im w vanster on this one

these gatherings of tens of thousands of people in the streets to burn and pillage civilization were very poorly timed

meh the death rate is still dropping according to schedule i don't think new cases is the best metric. of course the virus is going to take longer to move through a larger population. if you look at the state by state numbers, states with population comparable to a european nation (e.g. maryland) have graphs that look like a european nation.

Back