Xcursion is resuming his activities

Why'd you email her at all xcursion

Didn't email. Talked to her on IM. Many months later she thanked me for warning her about him. Turns out he was a campus creeper and he's done his usual routine to many other women and rarely gets laid. Kind of sad, really.

why'd you have to go so far to know what everyone else knows:

that obibun is a complete fag and gets no pussy

come to think of it, he's a lot like you actually

oh look another post I can't read, so I'll just continue with my mouthbreather analysis

now being that this was several years in the past, xcursion and I rarely crossed paths. for him to be so "angry" or hold such a "grudge" is completely inexplicable unless we examine the concept of nerd jealousy.

The thing about nerd jealousy is that it needs no direct link. Simply realizing how awesome I was clearly caused xcursion to form this grudge and hold it to the point where he was acting out his jealous rage by creepily stalking girls over the internet

otherwise there would have been no reason for him to do this, there was not enough interaction to warrant any legitimate form of dislike unless he had been building the nerd rage from indirect sources, aka nerd jealousy

Dr. professor Obibun, ph. D nerdoscience

also I interpret from Glare's post that xcursion said something along the lines of "I just wanted to prove he was bullshitting" or etc

which is hilarious because again, if we use nerdoscience to examine the evidence, it is completely false and a gigantic nerdvirgin lie.

despite xcursion apparently wanting to "oust" me for "who I really am", the only things he's really done is creepily stalk girls over the internet and try to fuck me over in doing so

there were like 15 people from TW who had me on Facebook.. had xcursion really cared about "ousting me", it's not as though my information is very private

but he didn't want to do anything of the sort, you see. It's all an elaborate facade for a deep brooding nerd jealousy that he is an ugly nerdvirgin. in trying to destroy my interaction with said females, he was vindicating his own lack of interaction with any females, ever.

Dr. professor Obibun, ph. D nerdoscience

I guess the semen shitter is still broke after spending all of his allowance in Amsterdam. That would explain the huge influx in his posing.

I don't understand

He's trying to use information I've willingly admitted to several times against me or.. ? I spent a piss ton of cash in Amsterdam. It's hard not to.

I think he's also jealous that I am a world class traveller who fucks models and he's relegated to his greasy basement den

but hey he's not jealous

here's what I have been able to piece together over the last page-

thesis work, Dr. professor Obibun, ph.D nerdoscience

--
xcursion

1) willingly admits to being a creepy nerd who went out of his way to jealously stalk girls over the internet
2) constantly brings up things like the fact I travel and spend money
3) harbours this grudge for years
(ed) 4) apparently also jealous and resentful that he has no university degree, or one from a shitty university

but he's not jealous, he's just an e-vigilante searching for a truth that has already been out there for years

----
submitted to the academic journal of nerdoscience, Fri. April 20th, 2010

here's what I have been able to piece together over the last page-

thesis work, Dr. professor Obibun, ph.D nerdoscience

--
xcursion

1) willingly admits to being a creepy nerd who went out of his way to jealously stalk girls over the internet
2) constantly brings up things like the fact I travel and spend money
3) harbours this grudge for years
(ed) 4) apparently also jealous and resentful that he has no university degree, or one from a shitty university

but he's not jealous, he's just an e-vigilante searching for a truth that has already been out there for years

----
submitted to the academic journal of nerdoscience, Fri. April 20th, 2010

So April 20th is a Friday in the year 2010? Maybe that date is forever stuck in Obi's mind since that's the day he figured out he couldn't get laid unless a girl was on blackout drunk.

Cliffs:

ITT people inexplicably care about the personal lives of tribalwar posters.

xcursion I hope you are quaking in your anime slippers over this thread and all the other happenings going on extraneously which involve your personal information

you can't outrun the long arm of the k0tz

Didn't email. Talked to her on IM. Many months later she thanked me for warning her about him. Turns out he was a campus creeper and he's done his usual routine to many other women and rarely gets laid. Kind of sad, really.

why did you contact a complete stranger

Originally Posted by Xcursion

The fact he has to make up lies on an internet forum. rofl. He's really running out of material.

There's a dozen people here that can prove this angsty clown wrong because they actually have access to my personal life. xcursion's bullshittery isn't really going to get him anywhere. Now he's outright lying to try to deny being a creepy internet stalker.

It's like he's having his own personal meltdown. I think K0tz is getting to him?

yFvhc.jpg

Back