Dear white trash Dunkin Donuts girl

The korean bbq that I used to go to knew me and my friend too. They had the most amazing spicy pork, served on a plate of onions, sizzling of course. It would melt in your mouth...

Unfortunatly they just packed up and closed one day without ever saying a word. I showed up one night and it was some fucking hipster sushi place or something. I wept openly that night. This post was more about the korean bbq than people recognizing me.

EVERY TIME I GO TO THE GAS STATION THE ATTENDANT RECOGNIZES ME AND I ALWAYS GET THE SAME RESPONSE

will u be on pump 6 as usual? :)

YES, YES I WILL BE ON PUMP 6

How are there so many people in this thread that think it is a new concept to get a coffee at the same place everyday? Lots of people do this, lots of people also have coffee in the morning at home.

Must be a lot of students that don't have kids waking them up and have never had a job that lasted longer than the summer break.

Or they have a job and like to save the money they earn there by making their own coffee at home for pennies instead of in $2 chunks.

Side effect is that the coffee actually tastes good.

have you tried the donut shoppe brand coffee? if not give it a try.

No I'm still going through the coffee it came with. Surprisingly it is actually pretty damn good. I also have the insert so I can grind up my own beans and run through it (best way to go).

Back