[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Democrats Are Powerless to Keep Trump From Pointing out How They Have Failed Baltimore
President Donald Trump took to his Twitter account on July 27 to begin calling attention to the horrible conditions that exist for the people of Baltimore, especially those who live in Maryland’s 7th district. The congressional representative for that district happens to be Elijah Cummings, the current chairman of the powerful House Oversight & Reform Committee.
“Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous,” Trump wrote. “His district is considered the Worst in the USA.”

“As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place.”

The president appears to have made these tweets as a direct response to Cummings and other top Democrats spending hours during recent congressional hearings browbeating DHS Chairman Kevin McAleenan and others over the crowded conditions at the border detention facilities.

When he’s not presiding over hearings where he screams at and berates U.S. border personnel for supposedly being incompetent and heartless at their jobs, Cummings has also been chairing the Oversight Committee’s investigations of the president for his supposed treason with Russia, for allegedly obstructing the Mueller special counsel, and anything else Democrats can think of.

Trump would return to the subject of Cummings on his Twitter account several times that day:
“Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!”

“So sad that Elijah Cummings has been able to do so little for the people of Baltimore. Statistically, Baltimore ranks last in almost every major category. Cummings has done nothing but milk Baltimore dry, but the public is getting wise to the bad job that he is doing!”
Trump shining a spotlight on Cummings’s own district immediately caused a fierce and intense backlash. Far from backing away, Trump has continued to revisit the subject multiple times this week.

By Tuesday, the Reverend Al Sharpton was on his way to Baltimore to join the chorus of those yelling how racist Trump is for demanding to know why the billions of dollars pumped into that city seem to have done nothing to improve the conditions there. Trump didn’t even wait for Sharpton to arrive, calling him a “con man” who hates whites and cops.

The amazing thing to me from watching this all unfold is how the old Democratic playbook simply does not work on President Trump because Democrats have never had to deal with anyone even remotely like him.

After a few days of being relentlessly called a racist by top Democratic leadership and the mainstream media, former President George W. Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney would have been found in a corner, curled into a fetal ball and sobbing, “I’m sorry, I didn’t really mean it, please don’t hurt me, I won’t do it again! Please…please tell me you’re still my friends!”

Trump? Well, Trump keeps coming right back at them, snarling for more, and they literally do not know how to respond to him, other than to keep doing what isn’t working.

Is it even possible for Democrats to yell “Trump is a racist” more loudly than they have been the past few days? Because I’m not sure it’s possible.

After three straight days of Democrats insisting Trump was being racist by talking about how bad things have gotten in Baltimore, the Trump War Room twitter account fired back by showing a video in which Cummings himself talks about how bad conditions are in his own district—back in 1999!
[.....]
[Rest of the article is well wroth the read]
I love shit like this. :rofl:

I also hope Trump is able to get the MSM to look at the conditions of the people in these Democrat strongholds and maybe begin to comment that the current living conditions are the result of years and years and years of left-wing policies.

[.....]

Who am I kidding? :lol:

US preparing to withdraw thousands of troops from Afghanistan as part of proposed Taliban deal

crickets.jpg

Speaking of TDS... who has it worse than Don Lemon?

If you don't cringe watching this, there is something wrong with you:

Don Lemon gets under my skin so much. Politics aside I know he's the type of guy Id never get along with. Dumbest man on television.

rip dni nominee ratcliffe july 28th 2019 - august 2nd 2019

only the best people for the most accomplished administration since abraham lincoln

Black unemployment is at low levels. So where are they working besides the mall, movie theaters, Walmart, McJobs, and grocery stores? I'll tell you.

Bars - Co-Worker and I go to Twin Peaks for happy hour. Both servers in our section were black. I didn't think anything of it at the time other than they were slow to serve us. And no, I wasn't staring at their boobs, my eyes were watching the TVs.

Car dealers - Took my dad's leased car into the dealer for an oil change and tire rotation. I asked to speak with someone about selling it. The person who came out and spoke to me was black. He didn't sound very smart and had to ask someone about a question I asked.

And they're not very good at politics.

b/c u go there 2 look @ ladyess' pelvic regions/sweet buhtalks

staring @ boobs is some olde tyme wwii shit from when the world only had white women w/ pancake asses

u mite as well b axing why he wasn't playing canasta

the depressing state of the US economy.... at a concert last night over half of the people dropped off from ridesharing services had drivers that were 55+ years old.

Back