it is like they found something that worked well

reminded us of better times (the 80's)

and then crammed as much POC and JEWS in it as possible to fuck it all up

as much cringe and cuck as it took to fill up the rest of the cup

if that isn't representative of all of Hollywood today I don't know what is

i don't think they can even help themselves at this point

this formula is like show ruining autopilot for them now

Last edited:
Does the story get into trauma based mind control, learned through Project Monarch which lead to the Montauk Project, based on Nazi technology the US received from Project Paperclip and the capture of the Nazi Bell, Die Glocke, which lead to MKUltra, based on the Babalon Workings from Jack Parsons, (Not to be confused with the Alan Parsons Project), L. Ron Hubbard and Aleister Crowley through the Law of Thelema and the Ordo Templi Orientis; CERN and dark portals opening up to allow the Demons cast into the hell of Saturn to enter into our universe - like the 1st season was all about?

That is why i like the 1st season.

no the mexican and black were the main characters and it was basically 8 hours of them making bad decisions and chimping out

no the mexican and black were the main characters and it was basically 8 hours of them making bad decisions and chimping out

i feel like we need a chimp out advisory for the rest of this season

DNClaXKUQAAtPUu.jpg

I read someone say that the show lost its suspense this season. I think that hit the nail on the head. There was no suspense. Every storyline felt like it had an obvious conclusion and the show was just going through the motions to get us there. Very hollywood-esque in that regard.

Does no one think this was cliche ridden? I loved season one. LOVED IT. It seems like they used EVERY trope they could find. You knew EXACTLY how it was going to end. Invincible 11 the plot device. The progression was super slow and everything that happened seemed to be exactly what you were expecting or cliche. The scene where they're in the bus for example, they're about to get eaten and then they all fuck off back down the hole just as the right time. When they all turn up at the facility and just happen to save the mother and police man. The whole love talk when they were walking down the train tracks trying to find a horrible monster. Then episode 7 holy fuck that was bad. 11 turning into Darth Vader honing her powers etc. Id ont know I just wasn't impressed at all and wanted it to end from about episode 4!

I read someone say that the show lost its suspense this season. I think that hit the nail on the head. There was no suspense. Every storyline felt like it had an obvious conclusion and the show was just going through the motions to get us there. Very hollywood-esque in that regard.

that sums it up the best imo

i had no idea where last season was going

it just kept me on a ride and kept getting better

this season feels as forced as it can get and pretty much already showed where we are headed in the seaon 2 trailer

which was my bad for watching

For fucks sake.

Literally every single thread eventually has some overly political dribble dragged thru it. It's starting to feel as forced as the boogeyman jew bullshit so many of the echo chamber wrecking crew sweat over.

in other words maybe they should let mel gibson direct next season of Stranger Things if these idiots don't kill it off, plus viewership, before then

i agree with that

dang episode 7 made me want to kill myself

that indian girl has a fuckin mustache and is ugly as fuck

That Bob character was so fucking corny even name Bob

Fuck him and his storyline

Spoiler

I liked it but you know that the main characters are immune so the suspense wasn't really there. They need to Game of Thrones it up for season 3.

It wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it. At least this season, Winona Ryder wasn't even 25% as annoying. Though Samwise may have picked up the slack on that front.

Madmax's brother was over the top also.

Last edited:
Back