[Official]Stranger Things Season 2 Netflix

Heh, Season 2 of True Detectives was doomed from the moment it was greenlit... how do you follow up Season 1 with Mat and Woody?

Watched whole season over two days. It was great, not as good as 1 but great. With the reveals at the end of s1 its hard to maintain the same suspense in s2 revolving around the same thing.

And why the hell are people whining about the girl kissing a black dude? The other kid hes competing against is like a jew or latino or some kind of hybrid kid. Who gives a shit.

Also: So Jonathan, how was the pull-out? :rofl:

Watched season 2 this weekend – really enjoyed it

They did an excellent job with creating multiple interesting story lines and maintaining a good pace with all of them.

I found it more fun and more compelling than the first season.

Can we give Captain Cuck his crew their own forum or something? Every fucking thread is getting derailed

i said i didn't like season 2 as much as season 1

that it was predictable

in a thread, wait for it, about Stranger Things Season 2

especially so after they spoiled it all in the trailer six months ago

so why don't you go jerk yourself off some more

not my fault that you and you alone give a shit about anything you have to say on this forum........or more likely in life

go play with your huge ego some more

How shocking Captain Cuck got triggered by being called a cuck. That was almost as shocking as el coming back to save everyone at the last moment

ok but did he serve that purpose? how did he contribute to the story? or the other character arcs?

Hes p much cyrus from trailer park boys

500px-Showthecam_tpb.jpg

the SHOW turned into a political statement with forced diversity and constant reminders of the liberal bias in hollywood. Notice the redhead girl ends up dating the black kid.

ya I'm sick of the political shit getting snuck into tv shows

and just tv shows (and their obnoxious audiences) in general

"dude you gotta watch this show"

uh no I don't

Watch it or dont watch it, nobody gives a fuck

Expect ppl to laugh in your face with your alt right sjw shit tho

"Alt right social justice warrior, right wing social justice warrior, nazis who are triggered snowflakes, straight and manly cucks." In what world do you take an insult meant specifically for you and use it yourself? Only in your head, because it just doesn't work on me. Those snowflake insults are all meant for you, bro. Who the fuck cares who you laugh at?

you forgot to add "my life is better than yours" :twak:

U think saying I'm rubber and ur glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you is a witty reply?

Lol

Back