[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

a) bullshit
b) true believers don't care - you are clearly not concerned or aware of the problems faced by the white race extinction. who cares if you really wouldn't, or he was really looking instead of catching a side piece there are more important issues

edit- in tx the age of consent is 17 so plz to not judge namaste

Are the 9 women credible or do they work for his main rivals company and are represented by his ex wife?

They were credible enough for the candidate's head hunter to pull his services and condemn the candidate.

The head hunter later realized he might lose his commission check so he reluctantly backed their client again.

is there a saying about pissing upstream? is it only against the wind? upstream is more futile I would really like to use that one

GF3Vam2.jpg

Rhhhheeee

The only sweat button meme where I press both buttons. Lamest meme ever

They were credible enough for the candidate's head hunter to pull his services and condemn the candidate.

The head hunter later realized he might lose his commission check so he reluctantly backed their client again.

That doesn't speak to their credibility at all.

Person A says they're credible, Person B says they're not credible. Why do you immediately side with Person A?

fool plz to elaborate on position policies you prefer from mistar roy more

-edit more to the point fatal: who the fuck cares about what crazy women say about crazy men? half is bullshit on either side I call that a wash

I know nothing about Moore's policies other than he's a overt religious conservative, which is something I'm not particularly fond of.

dude i cant even talk to 24 yr olds without wanting to punch them in the face. I dont know how the fuck you can even tolerate a 17 yr old long enough to get them in the bedroom.

the last flight i took me and this dude were behind to 2 chicks around 20 that hit it off and before everyone was sitting down me and him look at each other and said fucking great. Immediate headphones went on and i tried to sleep through every question being answered with "ya, ya, yaaaaa"

where is /pol/ on trumps Israeli embassy plans? in favor, since it will bring about the end-time apocalypse and second coming of Christ? oh wait that's the fundies.

in favor, since we can finally kill all the sandniggers that want to stand up? hhmmm ok but I thought there was a being ruled by Zionist moneylenders. is this another friends with enemies thing, or only good old-fashioned rasis and fuck you I got mine?

But they weren't credible enough to come out over the last 40 years in other elections he was in?

Im not defending Roy Moore I don't care what happens either way in the election, however we have serious credibility issues with all parties involved.

Back