What Makes MGTOW Different?

So MGTOW are angry like incels but they pretend it's a choice and not because they are smelly nerd virgins?

No need to be angry because MGTOW do not have to worry about a cunt stealing their stuff when the bitch decides she doesn't like you anymore. I turn down pussy all the time so it is a choice. I smell like lavender. Incels are cancer tho.

No need to be angry because MGTOW do not have to worry about a cunt stealing their stuff when the bitch decides she doesn't like you anymore. I turn down pussy all the time so it is a choice. I smell like lavender. Incels are cancer tho.
You know we've seen photos of you and your house right?

I don't think he realizes many of us here are not nearly as retarded as th people Hes run into in his life and seeks to interact with online

He's also a compulsive liar so :shrug:

e0si12.jpg

I don't think he realizes many of us here are not nearly as retarded as th people Hes run into in his life and seeks to interact with online

He's also a compulsive liar so :shrug:

Most people I associate with irl are smarter than you and your gaggle of geese combined. Keep drinking your koolaide tho. Your self imposed ignorance serves me well. :sunny:

You know we've seen photos of you and your house right?

You mean the photos I posted of myself you twit? Also which house? I own several. Most are rented atm :lol:

Females are still parasitic feral whores that will steal all your shit in a heart beat. Suck up to them to get in their bleeding gash like a good goy all you want. I'm fine alone counting money.

ya but the lying is a direct counter to the shitheads that hate the fact they still suck at life

ftfy nigger

men going their own way

The bitches hate it because they cant manipulate us with their pussy like they do the soyboys.

Last edited:
Undetectable for 6 years. Try harder.
Females steal kids and the courts praise the female while financially ass raping the dad? Color me shocked.
Forever I wish. They are like their mother so they are useless.

So MGTOW are angry like incels but they pretend it's a choice and not because they are smelly nerd virgins?
Probably two groups: one is the fat, childish nerds and the other is men who just want to focus on themselves, fuck, but don't get married, etc.

I'm sure feminists want to label all of them as the fat "incels" though. After all, they're the ones who came up with that term, even though it's in obvious contradiction to their anit-bully, "you do you" nonsense.

Exactly!

You have your incels who are couldn't talk themselves in some pussy if their lives depended on it.
Then you have guys who never had a problem getting pussy that choose to stay the fuck away from women because women are parasitic monsters who just want your stuff.

The shitheads here will learn the lesson the hard way when they inevitable get divorced.

Last edited:
Back