[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Screenshot-2020-02-04-Trump-Mocks-Dems-Over-Iowa-Caucus-Disaste.png

are the results in yet?

Wtf is going on?

I knew Trump won at like 8pm yesterday. Why do the dems suck at everything they touch?

4th place Buttigeig gave money to a company named Shadow who spent two months designing an untested secret app deployed to tally caucus votes in Iowa and Nevada. It bungled results, and it's a total conspiracy involving Buttigeig rocketing up, an app deployed in secret, literally designed by a company called Shadow. :lol:

4th place Buttigeig gave money to a company named Shadow who spent two months designing an untested secret app deployed to tally caucus votes in Iowa and Nevada. It bungled results, and it's a total conspiracy involving Buttigeig rocketing up, an app deployed in secret, literally designed by a company called Shadow. :lol:

Sounds like Q is at work...

The DNC is actually saying it’s transparent and didn’t disclose who is behind a suspicious phone election app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are the results in yet?

Wtf is going on?

I knew Trump won at like 8pm yesterday. Why do the dems suck at everything they touch?

Bernie had boots on the ground at each station to make sure he didnt get screwed again. His internal numbers have him winning with Pete 2nd.

DNC playbook (excerpt)

1. Hussein Obama = 1st black President = Iran
2. H. Clinton = 1st female President = China
3. P. Buttigieg = 1st openly gay President = redacted
4. Complete destruction of USA

Was going to plan until US MIL and this guy intervened.

Spoiler

Last edited:
Back