2019-nCoV

Many eminent (((psychologists))) have studied this phenomenon across multiple studies involving thousands of subjects from all demographic groups. Most studies have concluded that anyone that believes in anything outside of what these eminent (((psychologists))) say is truth, they are all antisemitic, promote self-sufficiency, toxic masculinity, rugged individualism which is extra bad because that means they have learned how to live outside of our reach - and this is all problematic.

FTFY!

I honestly have no idea, but given the highly contagious nature of the virus I would imagine the percentage who choose not to wear a mask because Trump doesn't wear one, doesn't need to be massively high for the impact to be large and disproportionate, that's just how exponential number projections work.

And I would say differentiating between blue and red states is of limited value to the numbers when such a definition can mean just a 55/45 and a 45/55 demographic split.

So I guess my viewpoint is that his approach has a very significant impact, although of course I can't put a number on it.

To my knowledge the only other world leader who has taken a "LOL what virus" position is the guy in Brazil, and that's turning into a shitshow aswell. Of course there may be others i'm not aware of.

Stop with your America obsession. Tell us honestly what Dubai is doing. Masks, social distance, home quarantine, stickers everywhere telling you how to wash your hand after you shit,,, head cut off if you sneeze?

Maybe it's not a big deal there?,,, idk, i guess i'm not really interested, almost not going to hit subm

Stop with your America obsession. Tell us honestly what Dubai is doing. Masks, social distance, home quarantine, stickers everywhere telling you how to wash your hand after you shit,,, head cut off if you sneeze?

Maybe it's not a big deal there?,,, idk, i guess i'm not really interested, almost not going to hit subm

Most of that except the silly bandwagon shit you just jumped on. 400 dead in a 10 million population but cases rising since kids went back to school. Death rate very low because we have a low population of old people and excellent health care.

ok explain this shit to me
Politics of the United Arab Emirates take place in a framework of a federal, elective, and constitutional monarchy. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven constituent monarchies: the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain.

If you would take an elevated risk of catching a disease that can result in a slow and painful death, because "ummm yeah but cartoons bro", then that's exactly what I'm talking about. What you just described is the epitome of freedumb. Cartoons :lol:

Don’t your neighbors still wipe their asses with their hands?

this really should be the 2020 tw logo

unknown.png

i find it particularly hilarious that all of these libtards are now saying that trump should have stopped all traffic from everywhere, china, europe, etc. from the beginning, and that means juggernaut... JUGGERNAUT... yeah you heard that right... was right all along in this thread from the beginning.

unknown.png

and also, i love how midge is blaming it all on trump for not taking it seriously enough in the beginning, but of course, he doesn't remember this...

unknown.png

fuck all you motherfuckers

i find it particularly hilarious that all of these libtards are now saying that trump should have stopped all traffic from everywhere, china, europe, etc. from the beginning, and that means juggernaut... JUGGERNAUT... yeah you heard that right... was right all along in this thread from the beginning.

unknown.png

yeah because juggz is dumb af and banning americans from coming back to their home is an easy way to create an expensive lawsuit for the us government to payout.

as for mitch downplaying the virus early on. let's just assume mitch doesn't have access to the same intelligence briefings trump does. mitch was simply naive during the early days while trump was intentionally misleading the public.

also literally no one here elected mitch to lead our country, he's just a nobody on a message board, but why don't you reee about him some more.

Last edited:
Back