so who is best dueller in t1

Some1 link searatz vs hawkbatz HB. I'm not on my comp right now so I can't.

Unless I am mistaken searatz had a lot of good arena players who also dabbled in LT. Hawkbatz had LT legends. The map was 8-0 in like 5 minutes. You can't outkill players who aren't trying to duel you.

yep even donkey was an arena player first

the hb map is a blow out tho

best 1 imo is hawkbats vs arena searats on sb cuz rtcll has a meltdown @ start of map

but to be fair searatz was a team that just started to play LT aside from rtcll snow and flipper

crow i have read the thread. i do not see the answer to whether arena players or lt players are better at base ctf. so plz answer how can lt players win if they have no inventory and generator is camped by skilled shield pack users. are the lt players going to outduel arena players indoors naked? everybody worked up about flags when arena players could simply render lt players powerless

rtcll u say urself u played arena before lt came out so how can u count as an lt player?

Some1 link searatz vs hawkbatz HB. I'm not on my comp right now so I can't.

Unless I am mistaken searatz had a lot of good arena players who also dabbled in LT. Hawkbatz had LT legends. The map was 8-0 in like 5 minutes. You can't outkill players who aren't trying to duel you.

are u talking about an lt match??

crow i have read the thread. i do not see the answer to whether arena players or lt players are better at base ctf. so plz answer how can lt players win if they have no inventory and generator is camped by skilled shield pack users. are the lt players going to outduel arena players indoors naked? everybody worked up about flags when arena players could simply render lt players powerless

rtcll u say urself u played arena before lt came out so how can u count as an lt player?

Portable inventory renders your whole argument useless :)

Yes an LT match. But since lt is a dumbed down base game then it should be even easier for the arena guys right?

im talking about who would win in a base ctf game and u bring up an lt match. obviously an lt match removes all the advantages arena players would have so i dont see y u bother to make the comparison

also as far as portable inventory, you think it wont be found and destroyed as if u dont notice enemy going to it?

ya honestly there were so many good ppl from arena that played both arena and LT

i kno rtcll and snow both were on 10v10 teams too like ht for rtcll and cats for snow

idk y dividing them up as arena or not is a big deal

but 4 the record the whole concept of clustering was probably invented directly because of Wolfpac having so many arena players on their team that they didnt even need to really run heavies if base got destroyed cuz they were so good anyway

wolfpac is arguably the best 10v10 team of all time because its a dynasty team 44-4 wolf communication etc this is much better than ie,5150,thb or anyone else etc

1 dueler i forgot that was amazing and probably the best is suckypenny aka cl0ckw0rk-smurf

what the fuck

i dont call myself one or the other type of player

im good at both

is that crazy

yes

because plenty of lt players are admittedly terrible at arena. obviously they require different skillsets. so i do separate arena and nonarena players in my mind. my entire argument is that the skills needed for arena are more similar to those needed for base ctf than lt.

Ohhhh it's there, you just have to read it all with a clear head. Stork has summed it up pretty nice, and rtcll had a little extra to add. I chose to ignore most of what dare wrote because I'm too lazy to read the blobs shit he posts.

Honestly though there's no real answer for you without playing your self and seeing this stuff first hand.

yeah so first off the correct answer is actually the opposite of your argument

you duel WAY more in LT than base

base has such long periods of no action and often defense purely means just going for body blocks and 1 guy sniping

offense is mostly just heavy offense getting into base to get the gens down

base is literally the antithesis of what arena skills include

if there are LT players that are terrible at arena, it's probably because they don't PLAY much arena, or they are just bad at tribes in general. the shit is not mutually exclusive. the game is not THAT much different... you still need to learn how to shoot a fucking disc and nades and dodge shit, difference might be an LT player than never played arena and doesn't know how to shield

your argument is so flawed it's ridiculous. that's basically like saying since I play CS:GO i can't be a good tribes player

also as far as portable inventory, you think it wont be found and destroyed as if u dont notice enemy going to it?

You would be to busy being so leet with your shield and plasma raping gens :)

Also thats base :) work as a team and you may not have it destroyed :)

Back