[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i've been on the record that we should cancel medicare, medicaid, and social security immediately and all remaining money in these program should go straight to paying down debt

glad we're on the same page

end it now!!

i've been on the record that we should cancel medicare, medicaid, and social security immediately and all remaining money in these program should go straight to paying down debt

glad we're on the same page

end it now!!

yeah so you can fuck over all the people who paid into it

how about pay them back first, then pay down the debt?

:)

well we can end this travesty now, join my plan to get rid of this shit

i am all for getting rid of social security and welfare, just pay back the thousands upon thousands of dollars i've paid into it immediately and you go ahead and shut that shit down.

I'm always anti-war, wtf is going on?

The left was super anti-war during bush, then go quiet while obama is in office and now they are pro-war bc trump wants to pull the troops out? dafuq??

ok yeah lets borrow some more money so we can pay people their taxes back, great idea genius

I said nothing about paying back my taxes, genius. But my social security that I've personally paid in for myself needs to be paid back. I wasn't paying that in for them to keep and use however they wanted. Don't be disingenuous.

social security is a tax

Wrong.

Social security is now taxed though, I will give you that. It has been since 1983. But it has never been put into anything else but the social security fund, which is to be paid back to people retired that paid into it.

Helvering v. Davis - Wikipedia

The proceeds of both the employee and employer taxes are to be paid into the Treasury like any other internal revenue generally, and are not earmarked in any way. The Social Security Act of 1935 does not contravene the Tenth Amendment, as Congress is permitted to spend for the general welfare.

that's like 2 years after the law was enacted

nowhere in the law does it say that you're entitled to your contributions or that you have an account with the ssa where they hold your money for you

The Court ruled that there is no contractual right to receive Social Security payments. Payments due under Social Security are not “property” rights and are not protected by the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment. The interest of a beneficiary of Social Security is protected only by the Due Process Clause

Flemming v. Nestor - Wikipedia

Back