Wanted to ask the community about this: do you want a ton of new players, yes/no?

fucking wtf man, just went onto your youtube channel again. so many games that are not tribes, seriously messed up shithouse games, prioritise dudemanbro.

You say you putting up 13 vids a week. so its not like you are putting in effort, wouldnt take long.

Last edited:
Video has been shot, I covered all the basics of the game (movement, skiing, jetpack usage, how to take out turrets, basic B&B stuff like mine+disc shots) + all base weapons/packs/deployables/armor etc.

I also recorded a game I played in, about to cover mods (shifter, renegade, UT, etc.).

I will then do a final two or so videos for T1 where I use a lot of the demos you guys have to show extremely high level gameplay, then i'll repeat the whole process over for T2.

expect this T1 series of videos to be up before october is over, just need to do basic editing, the whole thing's already recorded though.

Video has been shot, I covered all the basics of the game (movement, skiing, jetpack usage, how to take out turrets, basic B&B stuff like mine+disc shots) + all base weapons/packs/deployables/armor etc.

I also recorded a game I played in, about to cover mods (shifter, renegade, UT, etc.).

I will then do a final two or so videos for T1 where I use a lot of the demos you guys have to show extremely high level gameplay, then i'll repeat the whole process over for T2.

expect this T1 series of videos to be up before october is over, just need to do basic editing, the whole thing's already recorded though.

do rpg mod

and if you include shifter make sure u watch this demo first as u will not do the mod justice without it

Download tryout_tribeascend.rec from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Wanted to make ABSOLUTELY sure, it is totally legal and ok and i am not going to get nailed by anyone or anything if I put up the link to the latest version of tribes + patches in the info of these videos, right?

Wanted to make ABSOLUTELY sure, it is totally legal and ok and i am not going to get nailed by anyone or anything if I put up the link to the latest version of tribes + patches in the info of these videos, right?

its safe buddy. the game has already been released for free in 05 i believe, or 04 was it?

anyways it was released. plus im pretty sure the new found license holder wouldnt mind a lil premotion b4 new big tribe game

Im already doing that. Maybe you should just focus on your number1 project. :) Or maybe you not going to make a frag movie-ish film? Just show straight unedited gameplay?

you're already doing what? the T2 video, or the "pro gameplay" video or?

and so far all i've done is straight unedited gameplay, akin to a fast-moving tutorail, i cover all the weapons/armor/deployables/grenades/mines/beacons/packs in Shifter in i think around 20 minutes at most

I also contacted Hi-Rez studios and they said they were ok with me distributing it so yeah, full speed ahead

Back