Grow the fuck up

*SPAWN* Devil

Veteran X
shuruby said:
youuuu idiots why don't you get over T1 and T2 and jump on TV ?!?!?are you alienated or you just can't get over the fact that noobs like me can whip ur asses with the grappler at full speed in mid-air from afar?! please enlight me with ur excuses!

Excuses? lol perhaps we have legitiment reasons like:
-Slower gameplay (from most perspectives)
-The game has a marginally slower response rate (only by <100 ms which some people percieve diffrently, wether this is in the networking code or the rendering code part of the game engine it doesn't compare to Tribes 1 or other games like Condition Zero{yes your damn right i do dare compare it to CZ but only in the aspect of response times})
-Theese supposedly realistic maps have things that hint that they are not real or even remotely real, eg: a single road that forms a complete circle
-Mission boundries are visible from the the backside of your own base and are constrictingly small
-Yea uhm shure the blood armor eagle was cute at first but honestly armor that overkill appeals to who exactly? Makes you stand out more? ahh i shoulda guessed
-No i don't want to wait 5-10 minutes for the damn buggy/tank to respawn

There was atleast 2 dozen naunces that i hated enough about the game that i stoped playing it, and yes i was very disapointed that fixes to it where moreless dropped.

On the flip side i will give credit where credit is due:
-The graphics engine, yea using the UT engine did make it look nice
-The ski jets are a nice touch, makes skiing for the new people easier, i won't complain about this
-The Online/Offline signs are a nice touch
-deployable repair devices are a neat little feature (i do not recall their name)
-Grappler oh yea, this can be fun to use just hang around and wait for the flag ^^ my only complaint is that it comes out to easily

I'm not here to flame or critisize, i'm only saying that T:V has room for more than its fair share of improvement.

An before some 10 year old goes thinking hes knows it all and says "Your computer is a real piece of shit, get an amd or go back to duke nukem" all i will spend my time saying is: omfg do you have a clue what the purpose of a benchmark is, even the concept of what a floating point operation is? or even that other operations like cmov are performed? get a clue about what you people are talking about. FYI i played T:V for about 4 hours a day for 3 weeks before i decided i would go back to T1, T2 well over 500 hours of gameplay over months. I'm stickign with T1 Thank you.

For the people who still want to flame me for what ever reason:
system specs:
cable modem 5mbit down, .5mb up (more than plenty bw to any sever with a ping of 30ms or less)
cpu 3.4ghz intel w HT (400mhz slower? yea right its not just cpu speed, its buss speed)
mem 2gb 3200 ddr corsair memory (rarely more than 900mb in use)
vid: bfg 6800 w 256mb ultra agp factory oc'd
months ago this was more than fine

Ya know i really don't give a damn anymore for thoose of you who wish to flame me, misinterpret what i say, and even thoose of you who misquote me. It may not have happend on this forum or not, i don't keep track of the people that flame me, follow me to w/e forum you please if you've got a @@@@ing problem don't bother me with it becuase you want to misread what i'm saying. yea u pm that crap message to me idc i'l read the first 3 lines
and delete it i might even read the whole thing.

Whats wrong with some of theese people? 10 year olds that think they know it all when they think they know one thing then follow you around and flame you, pm you crap messages. Theres a big diffrence between saying somethings wrong, or that doesn't fly with them, and thats just fine i understand that. But following you around to flame you becuase they take something the wrong way.

Then theres the people that talk from the perspective/mindset of:
"Oh they have the internet on computers now!" well i say to thoose of you who consistenly have nothing better to say than "I'm GOD Fuck you, Have a good day!" Thats the kind of stuff i am sick of the ones who say that kinda shit then edit their post for flaming me after they edit their first post to say something with something resembeling real constructive criticisim. Well guess what? I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN, STOP WASTING MY TIME. Oh and "Bite my shinny metal ASS". Grow up you retards idc what forum you do this on, I have stopped reading and replying to posts from people by certain names becuase of this.

And for the people that don't waste my time like this i'm sorry you had to see this post to theese kinds of ASSWHIPES

IDC if i am banned from this forum for this post, But i am sick and fucking tired of theese dipshits doing this and then i get called the badguy becuase i cuss them out back.

Look, it's really hard to reply seriously with a name like "^*SPaWn*& DeViL!1", but the other kid is a dumb member. He's probably never even played competition, and by his one post I can tell he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

p.s. I didn't read your whole post.

Last edited:
Validuz said:
Look, it's really hard to reply seriously with a name like "^*SPaWn*& DeViL!1", but the other kid is a dumb member. He's probably never even played competition, and by his one post I can tell he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

p.s. I didn't read your whole post.

WTH???
Where do you get "^*SPaWn*& DeViL!1" from? theres no ^ or diffrent caps, no &, and no !

Please don't waste my time.

Last edited:
*SPAWN* Devil said:
WTH???
Where do you get "^*SPaWn*& DeViL!1" from? theres no ^ or diffrent caps, no &, and no !

Please don't waste my time.
You member brain clearly missed the point of my post. I'm basically saying you're a fucking idiot for picking such a dumbass name. Get it? Good.

Validuz said:
You member brain clearly missed the point of my post. I'm basically saying you're a fucking idiot for picking such a dumbass name. Get it? Good.

language=english
format=normal
clan=*SPAWN*
name=Devil
putting clan tag in name unwise=maybe

Does the clan name offend you becuase you have fancy text art in your sig? Well thats TOUGH.

"You member brain clearly .." thats not real clear to me
PS: go easy on the paint chips buddy, try potato chips instead.

*SPAWN* Devil said:
clan=*SPAWN*
name=Devil
How original... :rolleyes: Why not just add like "DarkDemon666" or something that no other rebellious 13 year old has thought of? :rofl:

putting clan tag in name unwise=maybe
Ya think? Gahuck?

"You member brain clearly .." thats not real clear to me
PS: go easy on the paint chips buddy, try potato chips instead.
This one time I'll explain myself because I'm feeling generous... I called you a member. That's all.

Validuz said:
How original... :rolleyes: Why not just add like "DarkDemon666" or something that no other rebellious 13 year old has thought of? :rofl:

Ya think? Gahuck?

This one time I'll explain myself because I'm feeling generous... I called you a member. That's all.

A: Becuase of the story behind how i ended up with the name devil when it wasn't the handle that i ever went by, so the name devil stuck becuase that is what i was being known/refered to as.

Ya think? Gahuck? <--- who was it that said this? "Goofy"?

yea i figured what u ment, but i felt like sticking it to ya becuase of your post on the name, when your post should have been something like "You're member brain clearly missed ..."

KnightMare said:
I invented this name back in '60s
so u made the name when u were say 15? and that was 45 years ago, which makes you roughly 60 years old? So this places you in the retired catagorey?
funny, my gma won't even touch her computer...

My point of all this is; don't lie, flame, bitch, act like an ass or stalk me, I'l only flame you back or something of that nature. Like the topic says "Grow the fuck up"

Back