[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

He's reached that level where he uses personal names of people who may or may not exist, as if we're also supposed to know them. I'm guessing he goes through 15 bottles of cheap whiskey in a month.

Border patrol apparently shut down I-95 south in maine and setup a checkpoint checking papers? They wouldn't let cars pass without checking citizenship. What the fuck? What country am I living in? This is fucking bizarre. This is some police state shit.

BANGOR (BDN) -- U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents set up a checkpoint Wednesday on Interstate 95, stopping drivers and asking them questions about their citizenship before letting them proceed.

The random checkpoint shut down the southbound lane between the Penobscot County towns of Howland and Lincoln. Several agents set up cones blocking the highway, and then asked vehicle occupants questions about their citizenship. Southbound drivers could not avoid the roadblock.

“If you want to continue down the road, then yes ma’am. We need to know what citizen — what country you’re a citizen of,” an agent said Wednesday evening. When questioned about what would happen if a driver declined to answer, he said the car would only be able to keep going if, after further questioning and upon the agent’s judgment, “the agent is pretty sure that you’re U.S. citizens.”

Tbh ijs doe mun supadupa hopin dem start doin dat chit upinchea ova in chitcago lotta fukn illegal scumfux walkin round omg smdh lol :jester:

You still don't understand.

Lisa does not like you.
Athena doesn't like you.

I can't think of a single person, male, or female that cares for you. Can you?
since 18 years ago yes, yes i can.

now do you seriously need a 3500$ loan?
i mean sure you drove drunk and beat a woman but im willing to help you out if you need
Is athena a dog WTF is going on :psyduck:
shes some woman that played in some tribes clan 18 years ago while i was 18

vanster pulled out the big guns

Last edited:
since 18 years ago yes, yes i can.

now do you seriously need a 3500$ loan?
i mean sure you drove drunk and beat a woman but im willing to help you out if you needshes some woman that played in some tribes clan 18 years ago while i was 18

vanster pulled out the big guns

How about a male, LeRoy? Name one male. Haha, it's not just the girls. It's the boys, trans, pretty much every person that's ever had contact with you, would rather they had not.

Not really.

I get the thing "you're jogging" as it's pretty much the most a basement dweller can do.
Lisa considers you an idiot, your best achievement ever has been maybe a hud or something else to do with this place. Lisa has seen your huds, does not understand them, and when I've tried to explain, she says " is this place the only life he has?' Lisa does not like you. She does not like Havax. she understands that you fight for her. she thinks you both idiots. Lastly, she is afraid of Tele. He figured out who she was, posted pictures of her performing. We don't know who Tele is, but we're figuring that out. She's afraid of him.

btw thanks again for the compliments on the vhuds I made for hudbot 0.5 in 2007

nofix described them as ass-droplets and I was a tad more flattered

unfortunately they didn't help ur tribes game and for that I apologize

36052015_1057627484387380_1683484879175548928_n.jpg

How about a male, LeRoy? Name one male. Haha, it's not just the girls. It's the boys, trans, pretty much every person that's ever had contact with you, would rather they had not.

p sure everyone reading this would step on your head if you were drowning

Back