Florence

yeah, I usually just ignore soy boy prius drivers when they say their stupid shit about men with trucks. they have obviously never driven a truck before, or had a need for one. they are perfectly happy doing their soy boy things.

yeah, I usually just ignore soy boy prius drivers when they say their stupid shit about men with trucks. they have obviously never driven a truck before, or had a need for one. they are perfectly happy doing their soy boy things.

soy boy says why does anyone need a vehicle at all

when they have a bike.....

fallhawk be like why anyone need anything bigger than an eco friendly sub compact Subaru just large enough to haul home his wifes dry cleaning + a gallon of soy milk?

serious question

the weather channel gets called fake news?

41938972_2030589363629698_8328427029917597696_n.jpg

ahhahaahhaha

ditch deep for ratings

soy boy says why does anyone need a vehicle at all

when they have a bike.....

fallhawk be like why anyone need anything bigger than an eco friendly sub compact Subaru just large enough to haul home his wifes dry cleaning + a gallon of soy milk?

serious question
Serious answer; if you need a vehicle to justify your manhood then you probably need to review your life.

Boats and trucks are great, especially having friends who own them.

Also seriously who actually uses the phrase "man card"

Come on dude you are better than this.

I mean aside from getting triggered like nothing this forum has ever seen. At this point even dare has to be thinking that you're off your meds.

Last edited:
Serious answer; if you need a vehicle to justify your manhood then you probably need to review your life.

Boats and trucks are great, especially having friends who own them.

Also seriously who actually uses the phrase "man card"

Come on dude you are better than this.

I mean aside from getting triggered like nothing this forum has ever seen. At this point even dare has to be thinking that you're off your meds.

i know the point of your posts are to have actual men piss in your face and bully you online.......that this is your JERRY fetish

jTQiRwT.gif

but just stop

I was dumb to try to answer your question....or respond seriously to you

I will admit that

i know the point of your posts are to have actual men piss in your face and bully you online.......that this is your JERRY fetish

jTQiRwT.gif

but just stop

I was dumb to try to answer your question....or respond seriously to you

I will admit that
You actually just told someone to "just stop"

Are you even somewhat self aware?

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

all these home repairs he talks about

obviously fallhawk just plays with paint brushes.....cosmetic items

why he would ask someone why they need a truck......has never needed to haul a 2x4 or drywall or cement board in his life

that must be what the "delivery" men do when he goes to work

god damn he is a fukin cuck to end all cucks

all these home repairs he talks about

obviously fallhawk just plays with paint brushes.....cosmetic items

why he would ask someone why they need a truck......has never needed to haul a 2x4 or drywall or cement board in his life

that must be what the "delivery" men do when he goes to work

god damn he is a fukin cuck to end all cucks
I'm so under your skin.
Up your game man.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

so, off topic, but why do so many guys in Florida drive ridiculous pick up trucks?

Depends on what you call 'ridiculous'. In the southern part of the state its swamps, in the northern part of the state its waist high scrub. Then there is the defined rainy season, the 3-4 month hurricane season. Thats the reason to have the average lifted 4wd.

But the lifted chromed out 4wd with 24" rims running 2" tall tires is pretty stupid.

Back