im cael and i hate dogs

seems like the mother of your children and the state of Texas were smarter

Mother is a druggie who gets beaten by her druggie bf on the regular at bf's trailer in the trailer park located at Lil Mexico aka San Antonio TX. I've been sober for almost a decade, happily single, and own my own house in whitelantis Michigan. So no. That dumb cunt is not smarter than I am.

State of Texas is basically Cali.v2 and will suffer the same fate as Commie Cali minus the earthquakes. It's a corrupt institution doomed to fail. Nature will do it's thing and I will be up here in the north lmao the entire time. Texas gets nothing but contempt and amusement from me. So no. The SOT is not smarter than I am.

isnt tehvul a felon?

Correct. 4 time felon who only did 3 months in county jail as trustee instead of the 20 years in prison you would get pulling the same stunt I pulled back in 2010.

idk you seemed to have some half hair brained retarded troll that we all payed for your ltd why would we question an honorable white man

You really need welfare and insurance explained to you? You admit not knowing the difference and you call me stupid? :lol:

white pride is in working long and hard to pay for more of this

hg49ny0yyy7z.jpg

and to turn st. paul minnesota into Somalia soon

Back