Where are those pictures of Kurayami?

for some reason i thought there was only one picture of kura available to tw, and it's years old?
i mean if we had any other kura pics the photochops would be a little bit more varied. kura needs to post more pictures of himself just for our photochop enjoyment.

I just want to point out that it's just a massive coincidence that Durak posted this thread five minutes after I posted this:

Is it really surprising that Durak wouldn't know how to play Tribes?
He only played T2.
Exclusive T2 players tend to be shit, even in T2.

Despite all appearances, he is in fact a very secure, intelligent person with bountiful social skills.

actually i thought of this thread when i read the naptown thread a few hours ago

i just got around to it when cyanide told me he would call me out on tw

for some reason i thought there was only one picture of kura available to tw, and it's years old?
i mean if we had any other kura pics the photochops would be a little bit more varied. kura needs to post more pictures of himself just for our photochop enjoyment.
Yes, the picture that the nerds obsess over is nearly 10 years old at this point (I was 17 or 18.)

Although I know for a fact that I've posted 2-3 more.

I guess Durak is upset that he didn't save them to his "NO REALLY IM NOT CREEPY" folder.

actually i thought of this thread when i read the naptown thread a few hours ago

i just got around to it when cyanide told me he would call me out on tw
See? Like I said. Massive coincidence, everyone!

Durak really isn't a complete douchebag every ten minutes--he just looks that way.

Gee, let's see.
Should I rehost them?
Or should I do nothing and obviously upset you, allowing you to look both creepy and douchey in the process?

This is a difficult decision.

By the way, Durak...
Why don't you post some more pictures? I have.
The only picture anybody has ever seen of you is the one of you being drunk and greasy in a hotel room. You look like you haven't showered in a week.

here ya go kurayami

img0320iz3.jpg

n423352370022736894yp5.jpg

n423352365714519982hu5.jpg

now where are your pics at

Back