durak is pretty bad at tribes 2

T2 players are like people who do water aerobics. Regular aerobics was too tough for them.

Wow you can rape, cg, duel and top score in a pub.

You are officially the T2 equivalent of Blitz. Congrats.

here's what happened

cyanide killed me the first time when we both ran out of cg and nades and he had 10% hp left

then second time i naded him twice he had half health left and i had full health. he called me a pussy, then said he would call me out on tw and left

ACTIVE BEING THE KEYWORD

some time in 2002 before base++

Is it really surprising that Durak wouldn't know how to play Tribes?
He only played T2.
Exclusive T2 players tend to be shit, even in T2.

here's what happened

cyanide killed me the first time when we both ran out of cg and nades and he had 10% hp left

then second time i naded him twice he had half health left and i had full health. he called me a pussy, then said he would call me out on tw and left

the fact that u are even being hit, let alone killed, by someone who has played tribes2 for an entire hour is quite unfortunate

ur pretty god damn terrible

also, to further detail the above story of the second duel

u flew to the top of a mountain and i once again asked

"are u serious"

u told me u were "using the terrain"

i lol'd

the fact that u are even being hit, let alone killed, by someone who has played tribes2 for an entire hour is quite unfortunate

ur pretty god damn terrible

u got lucky once

over 9 or 10 duels i will win 80% of time at least

u pussied out before that happened

like you said weapons are faster, a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while :)

u got lucky once

over 9 or 10 duels i will win 80% of time at least

u pussied out before that happened

like you said weapons are faster, a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while :)

wat do u mean i got lucky

u were obviously fucking terrible

if u cant kill me with 15 discs, 10 grenades & 100 cg bullets before i can kill u

its quite apparent

Back