'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

you'd either have to believe that little to no religious people live in the northeast, or that loads of them live in urban centers in the south (both of which are wrong), to think that study actually says anything meaningful about divorce rates related to religion, stink. it's contradiction after contradiction.

icey did your pre-marriage counselor tell you to stick a flashlight up her vagina to make sure no demons are living up there

So let me guess... People are still calling AI out and if he's had sex with any other woman besides his wife, and his silence screams that he hasn't. So he himself remains loyal while he lets his wife have casual sex with whoever she pleases? Oh yeah, that'll end well...

I like how this Mabelrode guy rode in like some e-knight and now all the flak is deflected to him. I might remind all of you that (from Mabelrode's posts) he is the more experienced swinger, whether his path will end poorly I'm sure he won't post about it on TW. Given that you should start re-focusing fire on Afterimage, the one whose clearly thinking he's got in under control but won't once shit hits the fan.

I'm ashamed you guys took this e-knight bait so readily, ever you Stinkfist. Come on man I thought you were smarter than that.

in fact, the only relevant information i gleaned from that article is that icey's old claim of "people who live together before getting married are more likely to get divorced" is quickly losing water.

I might remind all of you that (from Mabelrode's posts) he is the more experienced swinger, whether his path will end poorly I'm sure he won't post about it on TW

Actually, in his 2nd post in the thread, he said "when my wife and i were together."

So unless I have really shitty reading comprehension, that means the polyamorous relationship he's referring to has already crashed and burned.

you'd either have to believe that little to no religious people live in the northeast, or that loads of them live in urban centers in the south (both of which are wrong), to think that study actually says anything meaningful about divorce rates related to religion, stink. it's contradiction after contradiction.
:shrug: I offer no explainations save why I said what I did, that's where I got that this was the case.

NY Times, man.

Actually, in his 2nd post in the thread, he said "when my wife and i were together."

So unless I have really shitty reading comprehension, that means the polyamorous relationship he's referring to has already crashed and burned.

'Swinging together', not 'are together'. It's alot of friggin work and expense, and teh failure of our permanent-girlfriend mission was very frustrating.... I am still married to her, sillyhead.

But that answers nothing Stinkfist. He said that the divorce rate is HIGHER for people who don't live together or have sex before marriage. That's a crock of shit.

I won't get in to the rest of the debate as this thread is not about that. It's about Mabel and AI being ridiculous fucks.

nm, I thought it applied to you...i just misread one of the portions of that paragraph :p. It's still a bit early :D.

in fact, the only relevant information i gleaned from that article is that icey's old claim of "people who live together before getting married are more likely to get divorced" is quickly losing water.

yea...the part i was going to point out basically says that divorce rates are lower if you live together and have sex before marraige.....as long as that's the person you marry. He's ~3 months away.....it should be safe to move in and get thier freak on .... ;).

nm, I thought it applied to you...i just misread one of the portions of that paragraph :p. It's still a bit early :D.

That it is. I'm only up because I had to take the future wife over to the libeary so she can finish writing up her lesson plans. Then I have a nice long day at the office and covering two events in the city before writing up the stories for tomorrow's paper. ARGH.

As for what you said Inf... yeah. He did. How did you know that? I thought it was weird but after some thought it made sense.

I suggested a camera with an external monitor just to be sure.

yea...when i posted it, i thought it applied...but after rereading it i realized it had little to no relevence to what icey is doing.

yea...the part i was going to point out basically says that divorce rates are lower if you live together and have sex before marraige.....as long as that's the person you marry. He's ~3 months away.....it should be safe to move in and get thier freak on .... ;).

Well then there's the whole matter of our religion. I would imagine that divorce rates are higher for people who compromise their own values and beliefs since they won't be happy with themselves or with their spouses.

I don't judge other people anymore. At least not publicly. I keep the rest of that shit to myself.

But this stuff that AI and Mabel are into is just funny.

Heheh, goodie, new sig quote material.

i don't get it

are either of you fucking other people or not?

if not, why did you stop?

I just told you: we backed off swinging after the girlfriend quest ended badly. It was a very disappointing experience trying to get a more commited person instead of going to events and resorts and looking for strangers. It's like the dating scene for everyone: one nighters are great but after a while, it's better to have something steady. Once we realized that most people in general aren't worth more than a casual screw or so, we've eased off. There are also straight up financial issues that I surely won't go into. Swinging is fucking expensive. To back off doing it while things settle isn't any indicator of anything other than a cautious approach. It's like sex in any relationship: ebbs and flows.

So basically the only people you could find to actually take part in your 'life' any further than eating your wife's fishbox for a night were too fucked in the head to deal with.

Surprise, surprise.

Back