[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

be a real shame if that stupid flyover country just cut off all that water and food growing and flowing through their lands

be a real shame for sure

i really get to see that diversity be your strength in real time

what happens when all those mental meds and amazon supply roads get cut off

in 40 years, history may look back at the trumpian era as we see the 1960s and vietnam

after we've moved out of miami dade, manhattan, and new orleans due to climal change

still supadupa hopin n prayn 2 find strenth n kerrage lykka muh dedcuckfuk pussyass effemcuck bro d00 made muh famly n frenz so fukn happy n me b hopin n prayn 2 bring happy 2 all 1x in muh chitlyfe 2 ok b wishn me luk yall BRO I M CUMMIN SUUN FFFFFFFFUKKKKKMEEEEE
lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

be a real shame if that stupid flyover country just cut off all that water and food growing and flowing through their lands

be a real shame for sure

i really get to see that diversity be your strength in real time

what happens when all those mental meds and amazon supply roads get cut off

I thought you lived in SoCal. Cap'n gon dide from starvation and thirst?

in 40 years, history may look back at the trumpian era as we see the 1960s and vietnam

after we've moved out of miami dade, manhattan, and new orleans due to climal change

Why not the 80s when they said by 2020 those cities would be underwater? Maybe we should tell those cities to stop with the population growth, knowing we're just sending them extra people to drown?

Ree reere reer re reee er reee Reeee reer reerre. Re're reee, ree reeereere reere'e reererrere.

Re reeee ree reer ree-reereeeeere reeeereere reeereeer ree reeereer, ree reee reeree.

REE?

Why not the 80s when they said by 2020 those cities would be underwater? Maybe we should tell those cities to stop with the population growth, knowing we're just sending them extra people to drown?

ikr... what about global cooling - dumb scientists and their articles in time magazine

(this article funded by the AEI and API)

ikr... what about global cooling - dumb scientists and their articles in time magazine

(this article funded by the AEI and API)

Same story over and over, coastal cities might flood. They never pick a realistic timeline, it's always a decade or two. Decade or two passes, no flooding. Meanwhile they pretend sea levels are supposed to stay a constant and try to alarm everyone into spending money on an agenda. Agenda gets passed, no flooding, "See it worked!", agenda doesn't pass, no flooding, "it'll happen in the next decade or two!" Peak oil, Ozone depletion, deforestation, the whales, global cooling, global warming, global climate change, global climate shift, you're going to die, seriously we're all about to die, ok maybe you won't die but what about your children, money please!

yeh you need most of the public to drive four-cylinders fuck that shit i'm with you - ride until the motor stops

tigran

hahaahahah

the guy i came here and logged in for first time just to neg rep

he is the only reason i came to this place

everyone can thank that guy for pushing so hard it caused a counter catastrophe

Yeah he linked directly to some link on his fb wall and didnt realize you can find fb id based on it

Naptown and me found his profile instantly which was him doing a bunch of occupy wallstreet and hippy west Coast rally bullshit

Big time cuck

Then he tried to lie and claim it wasnt him after he edited all his posts and then gave up disappeared. What a big time moron :lol:

Tsetse def wasnt him tho not the same person

I don't remember much about Tigran. He was pretty interchangeable with the rest in my memory.

How's Chicago bracing for that 9% entertainment tax on PS4 stuff btw?

Back