[NWS][Photoshoot] The Ultimate Philly Cheesesteak Taste Test

FFS, you have some hot girls in them who barely show a nipple and at least one of you two going full monty.

In the cheasesteak one, im like:

This is nice
Ok not as nice
umm this is getting weird
wtf, that's just wrong
fuck this, im outa here.

next shoot, more girls less gayness...

On the weekends they still have lines at 3 or 4 in the morning.
Right, but that's very dangerous to go at those times because the cops know everyone showing up is drunk and trying to kill the buzz munchies. That's how Lidsney Lohan crashed her car. She was driving the wrong way on the free way trying to get to an In&Out at 2am. Ding bat could of just told her workers to go get the food for her, but no, she had to drive.

Secure your grub food before getting buzzed.

Right, but that's very dangerous to go at those times because the cops know everyone showing up is drunk and trying to kill the buzz munchies. That's how Lidsney Lohan crashed her car. She was driving the wrong way on the free way trying to get to an In&Out at 2am.

I don't think her crashing her car driving the wrong way on the freeway had anything to do with cops trying to ruin people's fun lol

Juicy gossip from an unnamed insider:

The female model in this photoshoot is a total hippie, and agreed to do the photoshoot when she was told it was for a PETA ad campaign. For me, that takes this photoshoot from stupid to HIGHlarious. Lastly, insider reports that she was really stupid. (obviously, but the confirmation is nice to have.)

lold

[2:21] <@mstrike> lol
[2:21] <Vanster> that's just pure awesome
[2:21] <@mstrike> ya im gonna put peta watermarks on the pictures
[2:21] <@mstrike> and send her them
[2:21] <Vanster> AHHAHAHAHAHA

:D

It's dangerous to live so close. I call their burgers heart disease in pill-shaped form and try to limit it to once a month or so. :lol:

On the weekends they still have lines at 3 or 4 in the morning.
i agree, i live 5 mins from a tommys (the one in eagle rock) and after a night of getting fucked up i love to gorge on their doublechillicheeseburgers with chillicheesefries :drool:

Back