[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

thumb_mollie-tibbetts-father-hispanic-locals-are-iowans-with-better-food-35884281.png

Tele is celebrating taco Tuesday tomorrow

Soros claps

Globalists win again

lol turns out Bret's attempted rape of a 15 year old girl was revealed and corroborated in 2012 by a 3rd party long before he became a supreme court nominee, so much for those conspiracy theories.

Christine Blasey Ford, a research professor in California, dramatically stepped forward on Sunday and revealed herself as the woman who had anonymously alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when they were high school students.

Ford told The Washington Post that in the early 1980s, during a party in Montgomery County, Maryland, Kavanaugh and a male friend, both students at a private high school and both “stumbling drunk,” maneuvered her into a bedroom. Kavanaugh pinned her to the bed, pushing his body against hers, groping her, and attempting to remove her clothes.

When she tried to scream, he put his hand on her mouth. Ford was afraid that “he might inadvertently kill me.” She only freed herself when Kavanaugh’s friend jumped on top of them and all three went sprawling. She got up, locked herself in the bathroom, and later ran out of the house.

Her accusations are corroborated by notes taken by the therapist who treated her in couples therapy with her husband in 2012. The notes reflect Ford describing an attack by students from an “elitist” school who went on to become “high-ranking members of society in Washington.” Last month, as reported by the Post, Ford took and passed a lie detector test administered by a former FBI agent.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/406987-how-republicans-treat-christine-blasey-ford-will-impact-midterms

Typical behavior for a high profile Republican

go back 35 years and they got 17 yo Kavanaugh being an attempted kiddy diddler with a 15 year old girl.....who he allegedly elbow touched over her clothes and she only remembered because her shrink planted the seeds in her head

LMAO

shitlibs aren't desperate at all

as they fight for and promote actual kid fucking with every other article

try to protect Justin Gunn types in Hollywood

lead_720_405.jpg

this guy even tried to back out of leaving office last minute

and they still fought for him

Last edited:
TBH the only impartial question to ask at this point is - How many young girls did this man successfully rape and murder who didn't live to tell their story?

you really can't blame me for spelling out the obvious sometimes, given where we are (TW) and who the audience is (Americans)

And still havax proving he has actual shit for brains.

:rofl:

oh don't get me wrong, most of the democrats are very obvious most the time about their partisan shit with the appointee, but I don't see that so much on the conservative side.

Her accusations are corroborated by notes taken by the therapist who treated her in couples therapy with her husband in 2012. The notes reflect Ford describing an attack by students from an “elitist” school who went on to become “high-ranking members of society in Washington.” Last month, as reported by the Post, Ford took and passed a lie detector test administered by a former FBI agent.

i have no doubt she is suffering from grade 3 terminal TDS that she 100% believes this. trump is rapist + i had bad experience at house party when 17
with some snobby republican types = trump's supreme court nominee tried to rape me.

fuck maybe we need to go full on dubai and need several witnesses to stop this shit...or just show some standard burden or proof and tell her im sorry if this really happened but you gotta say something sooner *heres a pat on the back*.

when the police wont do anything but the social media lynch mob will lol

gonna be honest i dont really like kavanagh i think a better dude/womyn can be chosen so if this scuppers the nomination its not the worst thing imo

i have no doubt she is suffering from grade 3 terminal TDS that she 100% believes this. trump is rapist + i had bad experience at house party when 17
with some snobby republican types = trump's supreme court nominee tried to rape me.

fuck maybe we need to go full on dubai and need several witnesses to stop this shit...or just show some standard burden or proof and tell her im sorry if this really happened but you gotta say something sooner *heres a pat on the back*.

when the police wont do anything but the social media lynch mob will lol

gonna be honest i dont really like kavanagh i think a better dude/womyn can be chosen so if this scuppers the nomination its not the worst thing imo

what is it you don't like about him? just curious.

I believe he's too much of a compromise candidate between establishment republicans (swamp) and trump faction. he was very entrenched into the center of the bush white house, knows a lot of info of what went down and wondering how/if that plays into this nomination.

whether hes our guy now idk, in the end supreme court justice is the only position i want with 0 partisanship and i dont think that he qualifies under that ground

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment-TheHill

"Yet, when history judges the former FBI lawyer years from now, her most consequential pronouncement may not have been typed on her bureau-issued Samsung smartphone to her colleague and lover.

Rather, it might be eight simple words she uttered behind closed doors during a congressional interview a few weeks ago.

“It’s a reflection of us still not knowing,” Page told Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) when questioned about texts she and Strzok exchanged in May 2017 as Robert Mueller was being named special counsel to take over the Russia investigation.

With that statement, Page acknowledged a momentous fact: After nine months of using some of the most awesome surveillance powers afforded to U.S. intelligence, the FBI still had not made a case connecting Trump or his campaign to Russia’s election meddling."

wat a shitshow :lol: leftists love abusing power fortunately

they can't even do that correctly :lol: tick tock

trump/putin/pence 2020

Last edited:
It might take a few seconds for the enormity of Page’s statements to sink in. After all, she isn’t just any FBI lawyer. She was a lead on the Russia case when it started in summer 2016, and she helped it transition to Mueller through summer 2017.

For those who might cast doubt on the word of a single FBI lawyer, there’s more.

Shortly after he was fired, ex-FBI Director James Comey told the Senate there was not yet evidence to justify investigating Trump for colluding with Russia. “When I left, we did not have an investigation focused on President Trump,” Comey testified.

And Strzok, the counterintelligence boss and leader of the Russia probe, texted Page in May 2017 that he was reluctant to join Mueller’s probe and leave his senior FBI post because he feared “there’s no big there, there.”

:lol:

oh don't get me wrong, most of the democrats are very obvious most the time about their partisan shit with the appointee, but I don't see that so much on the conservative side.

No?

How soon we forget the unprecedented 10 month block of Obama's nomination, and the use of the nuclear option to get Gorsuch confirmed.

Or the countless unqualified federal judges Trump has nominated.

Actual shit for brains.

Last edited:
Back