[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the whole supreme court is a shit show at this point

kennedy was the only good thing on the court as he was at least a wild card. 4 conservatives vs 4 libs otherwise which isnt what the court should be about. really the only discussion for qualification should be in regards to activist judges and strictness in interpreting constitution. id argue i would actually want nonlawyers composing the majority of scotus. how (the bigger of the cases) court decisions are predictably along party lines is a mockery of any enlightened decision making.

she says you gotta drink more soy goys

180322051043-colbert-ginsburg.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202018-03-22%20at%208.43.05%20AM.png

if you want to be a real resistance diva

DY_bqZAWkAEN6t8.jpg

the whole supreme court is a shit show at this point

kennedy was the only good thing on the court as he was at least a wild card. 4 conservatives vs 4 libs otherwise which isnt what the court should be about. really the only discussion for qualification should be in regards to activist judges and strictness in interpreting constitution. id argue i would actually want nonlawyers composing the majority of scotus. how (the bigger of the cases) court decisions are predictably along party lines is a mockery of any enlightened decision making.

i never realized how much more important the courts are than the political appointments and representation......than the actual President ffs (besides the fact he appoints future judges)

that 9th circuit has completely derailed Trump and imo thwarted his every effort

Homeless people can’t be prosecuted for sleeping on streets, federal court says - The Salt Lake Tribune

Laws Punishing Homeless People for Sleeping in Public Are Cruel and Unusual, Court Rules

the west coast.....the left coast is now an open air homeless colony and insane asylum.

it is going to be San Fran treat everywhere soon

they are in every bush and under every rock now

poop trails and heroin needles galore

Last edited:
judiciary has always been the low key nexus of power

with institutions changing what words mean and the thought police, having activist judges who will use extremely loose interpretations to fit whatever narrative needs to be pushed. the circuits below SCOTUS are ridiculously important as most do not get heard at scotus but set a de facto precedence nationwide because the left coast said so. the amount of important rulings to come out of the 9th is stupid, solely because they believe in making up the interpretation of the rules. this has been a highly important part of the swamp all along.

imo its failure of law makers (again) as it pertains to hiring actually qualified candidates through asking the wrong questions. asking a nominee about his/her thoughts on abortion is fucking stupid, ask his thoughts on how constitutional law applies to medicine, health, business regulations, etc. instead most of these fucks are just 'alright we got a soundbite saying hes a confirmed baby killer/saver he'll be a great court justice/the next satan'

it's only a failure if you believe that their objective when appointing these people is justice, fairness and objectivity

pro tip - it's not

it's only a failure if you believe that their objective when appointing these people is justice, fairness and objectivity

pro tip - it's not

oh, so now coombz is a pro at appointing scotus justices.

please explain how you know this, and how you became such a pro.

or is this another "conspiracy theory" that you just know to be true?

Scalia was confirmed 98-0.

Ginsburg was confirmed 96-3.

Thank you congress for weaponizing the Supreme Court instead of doing your fucking jobs.

and the best part is the John McStain rhinos, who already wanted to kill the nomination, hold up any confirmation hearing, who already did their best, is joining in with them now........

Jeff Flake on Kavanaugh confirmation: "We can't vote until we hear more"

this after he spent the entire summer vacationing in Zimbabwe, holding up any earlier vote, any earlier shot, at getting the ball rolling on this SCOTUS appointment before the midterms.

'That’s Flake News': Senator says his Zimbabwe trip won't thwart Kavanaugh confirmation

uh huh sure......has now moved to this........

"She Must Be Heard": Republicans Join Fight To Delay Kavanaugh Confirmation Vote

This was never GOP vs. DNC

it is globalists vs. nationalists.......it is open borders vs. having a country left

the people who hate the :flag: and want to destroy our country are still in the majority

people need to realize that.

Jeff Flake in Zimbabwe to Monitor Historic Elections

he cares more about their democracy than ours

wants more of this for America and will not stop until he gets his way......or we get him the fuck out of office along with all the other foreign paid for scummers just like him

as they pretend to look for RUSSIANS under our bed......not Israelis and Chinese spies inside their cabinet and filling up their bank accounts

and somehow i doubt we have even hit peak insanity yet

i thought BDS was bad, but TDS is way, way worse

it's ripping the Nation apart

o yeah, and dont expect to be any kind of majority as they push for orc hordes to overwhelm that majority

Scalia was confirmed 98-0.

Ginsburg was confirmed 96-3.

Thank you congress for weaponizing the Supreme Court instead of doing your fucking jobs.

even my pants and shoes have been weaponized against me

and people like fallhawk keep asking me how why everything has somehow gotten so political lately

it is a total shit show and there is no escaping it

RBG needs to vacate her seat

sometimes it makes you wonder if senior citizens cave into these radicals since they are the nutjobs who go out and shoot people

what little they have left, they dont want to lose and why not... they'll be gone soon anyway and what does it matter once they are dead? not their problem anymore

and somehow i doubt we have even hit peak insanity yet

i thought BDS was bad, but TDS is way, way worse

it's ripping the Nation apart

o yeah, and dont expect to be any kind of majority as they push for orc hordes to overwhelm that majority

I think that might just be the point to all this

to all this sudden need for diversity

I mean I see no other point or purpose right now to all this tribalism and identity based politics

ZZLWGQq.jpg

German city cancels traditional NYE party at castle square over security fears

^^^you don't say......cancelled like a swedish music festival for men (when they meant rapefugees)

for being our strength it sure does require a lot of security plus guns to keep the lions and the goats, the wolves and the hens, in the same diverse cage together

This will not end until nation states and actual states fracture apart imo......

this is why Hungary and Poland are not playing the game

they both know where this goes when nations and boundaries have no real national identity or direction

austro-hungarianempire-1914map.jpg

for the EU to try to punish them for actually learning from their own history, their own memories of the destruction of their former empire, is all but laughable to me and apparently their own leadership + voters.

Last edited:
Back