Vanster Suicide Watch

Would never wish harm on any of you guys. Hope you see that life has its up and downs. No matter what you are dealing with right now, know it will get better bro.

Vanster is one of the smartest guys here.

:lol:

vanster the "smart guy" who selectively groups people and blanketly says they are all the same?

Same person?

Also being a dumb fuck yourself I do not think many would take you seriously anyway.

I also seem to remember that the Vanster was a meber of

Tribalwar Medical Doctors and Medical Students
A group for CONFIRMED medical Doctors and CONFIRMED medical students. Premed students need not apply

I have schizophrenia and depression, thought the depression went a way and was feeling really good for a while and decided brain might have recovered from depression it didn't.

Depression came back.

Don't kill yourself dude, not before trying depression medicine for a month or two.

You don't gotta off yourself because you're in pain. Pain tells you, that you are injured. You need to give yourself time to heal up.

I also seem to remember that the Vanster was a meber of

Tribalwar Medical Doctors and Medical Students
A group for CONFIRMED medical Doctors and CONFIRMED medical students. Premed students need not apply

I'm not a doctor; I dropped out of medical school and my biochem doctorate around the time Tribes 2 was new. I helped Adroit with his homework; he is a pediatrician now I do believe.

I did pick up a couple of bachelors in the 80's, and got my MS at UAF. I'm not sure how I was admitted into that TW group; Sabin or Faze might have incorrectly put me there when I was combining medical school and my doctorate at UU. It's true that I taught high school for eleven years in Alaska. Most of my facebook friends are former students or friends I made from tribes. I tried and tried to get into IE and Aestis was the one that finally axed me; Nat was too nice.

Fun story: I doubt any of you will recall "Vanster: better capping with better math," but it was a signature that I made when I was in school.
It became a meme in Tribes 1, "Vanster is l33t because he caps with math." during the demo drop. Worst capper ever.

Glad to see you are feeling better.

You have friends here, just not real ones, most of us are bots

beep boop

-moto
fling
: spineyes:

When push comes to shove it seems like Vanster has some friends after all in spite of the constant bullying he is subjected to. I hope he feels better now. Sucicidal thoughts are heavy to handle, I know.

Back