Vanster Suicide Watch

I hope Levan is still around for this glorious morning.

Stare suicide down the barrel and tell me TW is a priority.

I've stalked you for years and for a person that has killed persons that shouldn't help, I hope you understand that likeable people are collectable to me., and I hope when they unpin the note to my hanging garb, I'll have to remembrered to say something about you.

You're better.

If you were ever to do it, how would you? You're a big guy. I've read a lot about exit bags, and the problem is that we don't have exodus fan boys from those that it worked.

Exit bag, look at it.. not a big deal, so they say, but once the helium is in, it LOOKS like there won't be the panic associated with asphyxation, and ugh.
The problem is there is no people giving stars.

No way to say how you would do it.

Vanster is one of the smartest guys here.

Wait, forget the "one of" part.

But choosing to be surrounded by the rest of the dim cunts here is tiring.

Midxe contributes nothing to society and should really kill xerself.

Vanster on the other hand is intelligent and interesting. Flawed like the rest of us.

If I were I real man, I'd do it in this bathtub.

I've nowhere to meet the person that posts as Havax, and really don't care.
I've nothing to offer anyone.

Fuck you, you know I don't have strength like that. You're aware.
Mary just blazed me for the third time and I know you're saying I should be strong but I can't this time.

I just can't.

drag me in the street.

meh.

I like that you try to work me, but I don't think I can meet the gun anymore. I love you, buddy.

What happened with Mary brah?

Sucks brother, but it will pass.

So you say.
I've run not sure how many people say that.

I look at the cords and ideation and it's . . meh. I think the things I've done that are good, and I compare it with the the good I've done and I think the world be better had I had been born still. I really do believe that.

When u off yourself at least have the decency to provide us a link to the livestream.

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org
0Wf1zKZ.png

that would b like no tribalwar gaming news and we all kno how shitty the internet (and world) is w/o tribalwar gaming news

it would b an internet w/o truth

an internet w/o justice

an internet w/o the american whey

Last edited:
Damn, you need a close friend to talk to man. You sound to be in a really bad place. I’ve no experience with suicide, so not sure what to say to be honest. Closest I’ve come to someone suicidal is my daughter had an ex boyfriend that killed himself. Worst wake I had ever been too. My daughter actually broke up with him because of the suicidal talk. He would threaten to kill himself if she left him. She stayed too long tbh. He killed himself a little over a year after they broke up. His father had also killed himself at about the same age as he was, so maybe a genetic marker involved, who knows, but my daughter still has bad days over this almost 10 years later. At the wake my daughters words that haunt me is “they gave him sideburns” (he shot himself in the head).

Vanster, I’ve always appreciated your membership here, your diverse view. You help bring TW a little balance IMO. I hope you have some friend you can trust to talk too, you’re still young enough to make a difference in this world should you choose too.

Vanster;

As someone who used to play T1 with you back in the day, it pains to hear me that you are seriously considering this most drastic course of action.

While I do not claim to have any sense of your situation in life, I can tell you that life is a precious gift and not something to take lightly, or for granted.

Also, the unique thing about life is things change - for the better, for the worse, but ultimately, things do get better. Whatever shit you are dealing with will pass, wounds will heal - time is the ultimate healer.

Talk to someone IRL if this is for real, there are many options out there to get help from.

I sort of hope this is some big troll shit, but from the little I read, it does not appear to be.

Ignore the dumb fucks on here (ignore feature is great) and feel free to open up in this medium should you desire -

What Tic said. The rest of you cunts who think you're edgy can all get fucked. Tehvul you've made enough fucked up life choices for 100 people so do yourself a favour and STFU. Plasmatic you're just a stupid hillbilly that knows no better. Amram....just sigh.

Back