Bodem, since you're still on my balls.

OPs Prowler said:
priests are insane soloing

its not even funny
what do you mean?

i have more downtime on my shaman than i ever did with my priest

priests can't handle adds or multiple pulls but they are far from the worst solo class... ahem warriors

motoko said:
As for pvp trash talk, guess we'll just have to wait for battlegrounds.
dont forget that battlegrounds is first come first serve meaning your guild wont be able to all be in at once

and if you do manage 30 guildies and 10 pubbies vs an assorted grab bag of smaller guilds...what does that prove?

LOL YOURE A ZERG GUILD LOL

mid level warriors have trouble. leveling is a bitch...theyre kinda gimped. warriors are pretty much the person behind the character and their equipment. even still warriors really really really do rely on equipment

fyi im just repeating what guild warriors have said and what ive seen from them. they can kick the shit out of things. trashbear is a goddamn juggernaut if ive ever seen one. he also plays tanks in every rpg he plays so he thinks the warriors are cake but suffer from one bug (losing rage for execute misses)

My warrior on Arthas is now 26, and so far I have had absolutely no problems with soloing. I even took out a rogue 3 levels higher than myself, only losing 10% of my health in the process (and he got the jump). Now I'm not going to say that warriors don't have problems at level 26, but honestly most of the complaining is no doubt due to bad equipment. It's very noticable on warriors. I was lucky to get Smite's hammer from the deadmines when I was level 18, and it has made a crapload of difference in soloing ability.

With first aid, I never have more than a few seconds of downtime between fights. In fact it's not a whole lot different than with my hunter. I took mining and enchanting, and I just sell the stuff off for huge profit on the AH (10g by level 15) and I have no issue whatsoever dropping a bunch of cash on the AH for better equipment.

The other issue with warriors is rage. It's a pain in the ass to build up rage. Once you have a full bar, you're a monster. With the upcoming patch rage will pretty much be built whenever something swings at you (blocks, parry and dodge will build it soon). Frankly I don't know why people think warriors are gimp.

motoko said:
Funny, from what everyone tells me, I run the best PUG's on Arthas. Whether or not you think someone else needs an item more is irrelevant. If they have a legitimate use for the item (and haven't won other blues on the run) they are allowed to roll. I've seen rogues and hunters beat out priests for the Gift of Elven Magi dagger. Get over it, run the instance again, and maybe it will be your turn to finally get the item.

I've been in one or two of your PuGs... no offense, but they were not among the best I have been in. Whether or not someone needs an item is not a matter of relevance... its a matter of a common courtesy, there is no need to be a dick in this game (as a rogue I have never rolled on the GoEM, and though I wouldn't mind having one, would probably never roll on it, b/c it IS a caster focused dagger)...

Also, I find it funny people call me a "loot whore." If you haven't noticed yet, let me fill you in on a little secret. There is only one thing to do in this game at the moment, farm for loot. PvP is currently a huge, pointless waste of time. Anyone who isn't trying to pimp out their character's equipment for battlegrounds is a moron.

Not that anyone cares about my opinion, but... I would not call you a loot whore, though it would be easy to say you are inconsiderate... oh and btw, PVP is absoluely NOT a huge, pointless waste of time (hone your skill baby)... however, the GAME (World of Warcraft) _IS_ a huge, pointless waste of time (all games are).

Quick side not too about the 2h mace that started this all. In my opinion a warrior should always be using a 1h weapon and a shield. They are not a dps class, their sole purpose is to hold the aggro and take the hits. I more than likely got more use out of that mace than the warrior would/should have. Yes I realize everyone is going to flame me now on how to play a warrior, but I don't care! :)

You are right about warriors, but only in PVE... in GVG and raids shields are not so importance, but 2h weapons/dual weapons are, since a warrior can pull down some nasty damage in order to protect soft target on their side.

1Hers and Shields in instances, 2H everywhere else. And to justify rolling on an item because you feel the class shouldnt be using it, with no expierience w the class to back it up makes me lol. I am now going to roll on leather agility gear because i feel rogues should be using stam and str. Or perhaps i will roll on intel gear because i feel casters should be using spirit gear.

Im a lvl 50 warrior btw. And if you rolled on that if i was to party with you i would promptly kick u in the e-peen that you seem so proud of.

Fun Fact: there is only 1 warrior per instance group/raid so he better be using a shield b/c there is no reason for a warrior to use a 2H to gain rage b/c there are no warrior abilities that are effective and devastating w/ 2H

right?

right?

oh wait what i just said was a complete crock of shit and motoko is showing what a retard he is again

At the level the hammer was, yes there would only be 1 warrior -_-

I don't recall doing more than 5 man groups until high 50s

maniacal = ?

what did this warrior say when you rolled on and won a mace you only will have use for in feral form? im sure he was pleased

If crit chance carries over to forms and a lot of your gear is +crit i guess it would be alright, honestly though it doesnt look like a great druid mace.

zeph said:
im confused, u had a group of 60s doing uldaman? btw that mace is different from the first one you linked...

This is in regards to an Uldaman run awhile back. Ask Bodom, I'm sure he has the thread bookmarked.

And yes, equip/stat bonuses are the only things that carry over into feral forms. DPS does not affect feral DPS at all.

Actually that is a perfect mace for druid, as only the stat bonus adds to feral.

It's pretty easy to get , and most warriors have something better as it's from Lower Blackrock Spire.

Back