Tichon Assistance Required :)

I guess I'm gonna roll on Tich and hopefully find a good group. The activity on SH all but dried up, which sucks because I leveled up to 38 pretty damn quick only to have the majority of our guild still at sub 20. I wasted most of my WoW time trying to PvP with alliance and it just wasn't working.

30-60 minute AV queues worry me though, because I planned to farm their for season 1 gear before arena=\

Tse, go level your lock.

:D

Yea, I'm coming back. It's a long-term project. WIll bring my hunter over from Dark Iron, too.

BTW @ mwsvg toronto

1. 1800 rated bg5 team took a game from mob turtleforce AND insurrection, and nearly took mob out

2. hunter-based bg5 team just plowed into final 4

So, BG6 and BG5 have shown that BG9 doesnt run everything :)

Tich is where it is at!

honestly, if my gaming machine wasnt in pieces (it has been for about a 3 weeks), id probably be there by now.

but im not in a hurry to fix it (will probably wait a few months, upgrade and do water cooling)... and i think thats a good thing

Its because you're a pally - I'm left alone on my druid ^_^

I did drag out one death from warrior for awhile, with the improved camera addon I saw him coming up before he got off his mount. So I was waited until he came and me and bubbled and ran, I got far enough away that he head to get back on his mount to chase me down, but I used some trees to create LoS issue when he kept pulling out his gun, in the end I stopped, waved and got my face shot off.

i went horde. gotta love my 2 min wait for BG's, ive only lost 1 soo far in the last month alliance cant freaking group for shit.

thats just my take on pvp soo far

honestly, if my gaming machine wasnt in pieces (it has been for about a 3 weeks), id probably be there by now.

but im not in a hurry to fix it (will probably wait a few months, upgrade and do water cooling)... and i think thats a good thing
Make it happen blotter! Team BSB recruiting, pst.

So I'm looking to xfer my Warrior to Tich since all I want to do is world pvp and arena/bgs.

this a good idea? or maybe a different server? HORDE obviously :)

Just started an Orc Warrior on Tich, might xfer my main here too if the PVP is fun. Anyone on Horde want to help me out?

Tsunetomo currently lvl 8 :)

Last edited:
i have some time to kill if u need help with quests or something man. (cant sleep) i may not be on for a long time though (i have to sleep sometime)

All the bg9 hype is a JOKE.

All the fanboys would post shit like "Your team may be 2400 in Ruin, but would be 1900 in bg9"....too bad Spray N Pray transferred there to prove a point and now have a 2500 rating in 5s and #1 in 3s as well, in their first week. What a completely over hyped place to play.

I'm glad GMST didn't transfer because they raid with me, but if they did I'm confident they'd be fighting Spray N Pray over there too for #1.

All the bg9 hype is a JOKE.

All the fanboys would post shit like "Your team may be 2400 in Ruin, but would be 1900 in bg9"....too bad Spray N Pray transferred there to prove a point and now have a 2500 rating in 5s and #1 in 3s as well, in their first week. What a completely over hyped place to play.

I'm glad GMST didn't transfer because they raid with me, but if they did I'm confident they'd be fighting Spray N Pray over there too for #1.

and what rank were they before? .... anyway, i thank them for making BG9 even better lol.

and GL to them for maintaining #1, it wont happen.

and NO ONE ever suggested BG9 has the best arena team (more of a tie)... they do however have the best arena teams and the best overall pvp.

and those guilds xfering here trying to prove something, only further my point :)

Tichondrius holds the top10 spots in the 5v5 ladder in bg9 and 12 of the top 15 which is the only ladder anyone on the server ever talks about.

But... if you look at the teams and consider who is actually FROM Tichondrius you have...

Pandemic: 2 Tich players (reznap, malice)
Owls that Fly at Dawn: 2 tich players (ghrwin, secretive)
Big Naturals: 1 tich player (Sole - and even he xferred I believe well over a year ago)
Jaded: 5 tich players! (Scheme, Murz, Sandradee, Quasar, Deadvayne)
And in 24th place in 5s a full og Tich team, Asian Lovers: (Kunaiwarrior, Woozy, Teriyaki, Shaod, Thalan)

So out of 15 5v5 arena teams in the top 25 of bg9 from Tich there's a total of 15 players actually from our server. Perhaps others are alts rolled after TBC and I don't know all of the alliance that rerolled shaman, but it's basically a xfer fest. Very few people horde-side on the server put much thought into arena at all, it's basically a way to get free epics and kill time. While Asian Lovers used to put alot of time into arena now their warrior has a new job and they've played very casually this entire season. The rest of the horde teams are all transfers so who cares.

Back