[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The only thing he needs to be more proactive on is big tech. Those hearings were a joke. Not sure what needs to be done, but the power they wield is beyond comprehension.

y r u communist tho?

i'm fucking torn. on one hand, a good portion of RWers play so stupid, my mind tears itself apart to find sentient meaning. after that, i read a post like this and then double-down on the "dang thats idiotic they have to be playing about being stupid" because really there's just no fucking way i mean come on guys

The demon (pictured below) kept talking about diapers during the tech hearing. Either her barren womb is itching, or she is obsessed with shitting.

GMMHdmY.png

y r u communist tho?

i'm fucking torn. on one hand, a good portion of RWers play so stupid, my mind tears itself apart to find sentient meaning. after that, i read a post like this and then double-down on the "dang thats idiotic they have to be playing about being stupid" because really there's just no fucking way i mean come on guys

If you take a tax status break that requires you to be an open square and not a publisher, than you better not edit and publish your forum.

This throws everyone under the bus. Clinton, Trump, Jewish Mob.

So the only thing they keep showing about Trump is him hugging and kissing his daughter in that one photo... much in the same way I do.

I don't understand bringing his name up over that.

dumb people will believe anything they see on the internet.

many people remember that time you freaked out about cancel culture getting rid of paw patrol.

wtf was that fake news bullshit?

So the only thing they keep showing about Trump is him hugging and kissing his daughter in that one photo... much in the same way I do.

I don't understand bringing his name up over that.

Jump to 19:50. Girl talks about how she was served up to Trump and she should be honored that someone like him took her cherry. Unless my ears don't work she said that.

I am eating I will recheck again when I'm done.

*edit* Yes, she talks about how she was raped by Donald Trump. That's why I brought him up.

Last edited:
I feel like things are really going good for trump right now.

Secured another 6 billion for the border wall. (10 miles built last week)
Pedo ring busted up.
Has China on the ropes.
Winning the propaganda war on these stupid ‘protests’.
Just hit 50% approval in the only poll that matters.
About to send me more trump bucks. Bigger and better this time.

The only thing he needs to be more proactive on is big tech. Those hearings were a joke. Not sure what needs to be done, but the power they wield is beyond comprehension.

Oh, and Barr completely humiliated all the Dems in his hearing. Fucking boss style. Seriously epic.

He also needs to do a better job outlining his next 4 years.

Outside of that, I’m thinking we are cruising towards an easy win.

What... you going to vote for Joe Biden and the burning of cities? Lol new polls shows the public overwhelmingly blames shitty democratic leaders for the riots.

At this moment, Trump has this thing.

Onemancuck in total denial

Incoming BDS :king:

that is just fucking idiotic.

Herman Cain was a grown man, he made his own decisions. Living has risks, everyday. Unless Trump held a gun to his head and said you MUST come to my rally and also stuffed a rag full of covid-19 liquid into Cain's mouth forcefully and said lick it, breathe it in, then Trump is not responsible in the slightest.

Trump did everything he could in the beginning, from banning travel from china to having daily meetings with medical staff for at least a month on live television. from providing military ships for hospital overcrowding relief to setting up places to manufacture ventilators and masks quickly.

you're stupid, and your article is stupid. gg.

Last edited:
Jump to 19:50. Girl talks about how she was served up to Trump and she should be honored that someone like him took her cherry. Unless my ears don't work she said that.

I am eating I will recheck again when I'm done.

*edit* Yes, she talks about how she was raped by Donald Trump. That's why I brought him up.

I'm sorry and thanks; I didn't get that far. Does she say how old she was?
Any room for him being tricked?
not sure i believe all women First she says he came quick (said in a put down way) then later claims it felt like an eternity...

Last edited:
Havax, trump is an adult. He could have chosen not to hold an indoor rally with no mask requirement during the middle of a pandemic. Instead trump chose to stroke his ego and endanger Americans - herman cain is dead as a result. Thanks obama

that is just fucking idiotic.

Herman Cain was a grown man, he made his own decisions. Living has risks, everyday. Unless Trump held a gun to his head and said you MUST come to my rally and also stuffed a rag full of covid-19 liquid into Cain's mouth forcefully and said lick it, breathe it in, then Trump is not responsible in the slightest.

Trump did everything he could in the beginning, from banning travel from china to having daily meetings with medical staff for at least a month on live television. from providing military ships for hospital overcrowding relief to setting up places to manufacture ventilators and masks quickly.

you're stupid, and your article is stupid. gg.

Covid is a hoax bro

Deepstate killed herman cain

Back