[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Good.

Are you even trying to pay attention to what China is doing?

Real question.

Of course they are not paying attention. They are idiots. Had they paid attention they would have already known that

"It is considered a cyber threat," Lt. Col. Robin Ochoa, an Army spokeswoman, told Military.com. "We do not allow it on government phones."

Army Follows Pentagon Guidance, Bans Chinese-Owned TikTok App | Military.com

Note the date. ^ December 2019. The idiots here are way behind on everything. Probably because they are idiots.

If you have tiktok on your device congrats! China pwned you.

imagine if cael's beloved killary was president? He would be defending her from the China virus and claiming the economy "is just fine" :lol:
shills for thrills

Forgot to post this meme I made. Here.

E2PN05Z.jpg

it is the fractal beauty of nature that all countries might benefit greatly from some tempered authoritarianism, and that the no-footed free-handed US cattleist "free market" economy is directly responsible for the fattest softest laziest generation in modern history

Despite what you communist think, China is barley quarter of USA GDP.
Plus if it happened tomorrow, America would destroy china over night if felt like it

I feel like things are really going good for trump right now.

Secured another 6 billion for the border wall. (10 miles built last week)
Pedo ring busted up.
Has China on the ropes.
Winning the propaganda war on these stupid ‘protests’.
Just hit 50% approval in the only poll that matters.
About to send me more trump bucks. Bigger and better this time.

The only thing he needs to be more proactive on is big tech. Those hearings were a joke. Not sure what needs to be done, but the power they wield is beyond comprehension.

Oh, and Barr completely humiliated all the Dems in his hearing. Fucking boss style. Seriously epic.

He also needs to do a better job outlining his next 4 years.

Outside of that, I’m thinking we are cruising towards an easy win.

What... you going to vote for Joe Biden and the burning of cities? Lol new polls shows the public overwhelmingly blames shitty democratic leaders for the riots.

At this moment, Trump has this thing.

Back