[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

955.png

Reeeeeee dont trust the polls itll be like 16 all over again

Loved Obama's butt hurt eulogy... I mean political diatribe...

Which one was it? Chewbacca

At the hearing, a member of the public spoke in support of paper ballots, citing research by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, which said hand-counted paper ballots to be “among the most reliable” voting methods.

But Nadler didn’t agree with that claim.

“Paper ballots are extremely susceptible to fraud,” he said.

“And at least with the old clunky voting machines that we have in New York, the deliberate fraud is way down compared to paper.”

Oh fatboy Nadler, how shilling changes with "your team"

im worried biden wont debate trump, i feel like we deserve that television

Of course not. They're going to venue shop right up to the day of the election. DNC will only accept venues they know will later cancel "because COVID" or any number of dumbshit reasons. Look at what just happened with Notre Dame.

They can't afford to have Joe on stage unscripted and without his handlers for more than 30 seconds. Trump would destroy him.

Yeah hes totally doing it to stop china and not because tiktok ruined his shitty rally in Oklahoma

Reeeeeeee:Hmm:

This will be so fun to see him flail the last 3 months :lol:

I take that as a no.

TIKTOK SECRETLY LOADED WITH CHINESE SURVEILLANCE SOFTWARE, LAWSUIT CLAIMS

Documents burned on the grounds of the Chinese Consulate in Houston

The U.S. said in a brief statement that the consulate was ordered closed "to protect American intellectual property and American's private information." It did not provide any details.

The China Spy Scandal That Entangled Harvard Could Hit Yale and MIT Next

Senate committee passes bill to allow people to sue China for COVID-19 related damages

Open your eyes.

Trump admin is hitting China hard at every level.

Back